Pre-orders

....wiiiiiii.....

WiiChat Member
Sep 20, 2006
Auzzie land (freo)
Wii Online Code
5312-7293-3513-9932
YAYYYYY.
i live in Australia i just preoerdered metroid prime 3:courruption (comes out november 8th), super mario galaxy (comes out november 29th), and super smash bros brawl (comes out feburary 10th in australia (not confirmed)) at EB games.
i was a wii bit pissed of too find out that super mario galaxy got delayed by 3 weeks but i think metroid will occupy me in that time, now all i have to do is wait till november the 8th and hopefully i wil be satisfied for months XD. but then i wil have to wait for ssbb :(..
hay what is your guys opinions on metroid prime 3? do you think it is worth the buy????
and 1 more question: do you think i should got super mario 64 on VC to get me into the mood of galaxy? or just wait till galaxy comes out?
AMPED

Metroid Prime 3 is a definite purchase if you're looking for a solid wii game. It is easily one of the top two games on the wii, and a must buy.

On regards to whether you should buy Super Mario 64, I'd say yes, but only if you think you have the money to get it. Because, since wii launch I have beaten through mine maybe 2-3 times. So, I'd say it was a good purchase for me anyway.

It's a bugger we have to wait until November 29th for Galaxy, but as you've said I'm sure Metroid will pass the time. As for Super Mario 64, if you've never played it I think it's worth it. There is definately alot of fun to be had.

hay eagles i didnt know you lived in perth too :O.
yeh it sucks about the wait, but dw we will have metroid and i will have mario 64 :p
are you going to be getting metroid?

Yeah, I think I'll be getting Metroid. I have my TEE exams around that time so that purchase might be delayed slightly. I noticed you were from Freo :)

yeh, i will tell you all about metroid when i get it :D..
yeh i am from freo XD. what part of town are you from?
after watching some videos of super mario galaxy ime not even THAT excited for metroid (at least not as much as i used to be :p), the game looks like you could play it for agess and it looks so creative. look at this video:
http://au.media.wii.ign.com/media/748/748588/vids_2.html
(pick the gameplay demonstration pic) it goes for 10 mins but its worth it :p

....wiiiiiii..... said:
yeh, i will tell you all about metroid when i get it :D..
yeh i am from freo XD. what part of town are you from?
after watching some videos of super mario galaxy ime not even THAT excited for metroid (at least not as much as i used to be :p), the game looks like you could play it for agess and it looks so creative. look at this video:
http://au.media.wii.ign.com/media/748/748588/vids_2.html
(pick the gameplay demonstration pic) it goes for 10 mins but its worth it :p

I'm in the Mt Lawley area. That's a great vid to, thanks for that. I am even more pumped about this game!

Back