Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Predicament?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Chat' started by linkzeldagame, Nov 2, 2006.

1. linkzeldagame

linkzeldagame Posts when necessary.

Hey all!

This is my first post here and its unlike the other threads posted before moi. I have recently run into a predicament or dilemma and I would like you guy's opinion / solutions to dealing with it. Okay here goes.

I'm getting the Wii on 7/12/06 and have told my folks about it as well as the fact that I'm buying it with my own money. Then they suggested that they offer an alternative - they buy the Wii for me instead AND give it to me as a Xmas present.

So I have two choices - spend the money and get the Wii on launch (and pay $500 for it), or wait till xmas to get the Wii and don't have to pay for it!

What do you think? I also would like to hear why you think one option is better than the other.

#1 linkzeldagame, Nov 2, 2006
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2006
  2. Messykitty414

Messykitty414 That Cat is a Mess

Well since it's only a few days later I'd say wait, and then you'll have you're extra $500 to buy games, controllers, memory cards, etc., etc.

3. COLDshiver

COLDshiver Wii Owner

Wii Friend Code: 4532-8683-6668-7765
    4532-8683-6668-7765
    You're getting it on 12/7/06? I would suggest waiting since you're so close to Christmas. If you were gettig it on 11/19, then that would truly be a predicament :lol: because it will be a very very hard choice

4. $?wii?$

$?wii?$ WiiChat Member

if i was in your position i would have waited till christmas man!!! isnt it obvious??

5. linkzeldagame

linkzeldagame Posts when necessary.

Ok thanks guys - I will wait for Xmas and play some Wii at the stores between the release date and Xmas. Makes Xmas worth it this year then and I'll also have $500 dollars left to spend on games and controllers etc.