prefer FPS on Wii

suade94

WiiChat Member
Oct 19, 2010
texas
I've had a Wii for over two years now and I think it's just getting beter. I prefer the Wii for the motion controls. I have had every Nintendo console since buying my own NES. I am a fan, but not a fanboy. Nintendo does its own thing and I admire that. Right now I'm hooked on Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex. Leveling up is irresistable. I had W@W but traded for MWR. I'm leaning toward Black Ops over Goldeneye due to voice chat(finally) and Treyarc's track record with Wii FPS. I have kids and right now New Suber Mario Bros Wii is our focus. I'm thinking about Rock Band or Band Hero for Christmas, but figuring out the differences in the cost for tracks plus whatever extra fees I've read about for the track pack disks is too much. Not sure what else to say. I'm going over to the forums to read about the PDP headset coming.

If you like modern warfare reflex and if you are not in a clan then hit me up with a private message and i have a clan for you.

Welcome to the forums!

As for the music games, definitely get Rock Band 3 if you're interested in downloadable tracks. Their store has over 2000 songs, and they are all reasonably priced. The game hits next week.

Thanks for the heads up on Rock Band 3. It's getting great reviews. I'm hoping for a holiday deal. With young kids I have to be careful of the tracks. Band Hero and Lego Rock Band are E10 The problem with LRB is that it doesn't have a storefront to download more tracks.

Thank You,

[IF] JAG;1137977 said:
If you like modern warfare reflex and if you are not in a clan then hit me up with a private message and i have a clan for you.

I appreciate the offer, but I'm not really into clans right now. Part of me likes joining a match and pulling together to compete against a clan. One bad apple ruins the bunch and there are some clans that exploit the bugs. I hope Black Ops has a way of reporting people that do it. I'll let you know if I change my mind. MWR seems to have fewer cheater than W@W, but the cheats seem to be the same for both.:idea:

I'll have to check it out. I want to try a bluetooth USB dongle and use my bluetooth headset from my phone. According to PDP's website, the headset is only compatable with Black Ops and Conduit 2. That means no WiiSpeak compatability. They need to figure out voice chat on the Wii soon.

Back