PreOrder Brawl Help!

flight1991

STOP IT!
Sep 1, 2007
Wii Online Code
6396-1679-5264-9815
3 question, were when and how, im afraid i will not get it when it comes out

This is what I did to pre-order my copy of Brawl. Let's start up with simple information:

Where: GameStop
When: ASAP

How:

1. Call up GameStop and ask if they have copies of SSBB available for pre-order.
2. If they say yes, then go over and they'll write your name down on a list.
3. On March 9th, they will call you and you can go pick up SSBB.

Hope that helped.

FR. said:
This is what I did to pre-order my copy of Brawl. Let's start up with simple information:

Where: GameStop
When: ASAP

How:

1. Call up GameStop and ask if they have copies of SSBB available for pre-order.
2. If they say yes, then go over and they'll write your name down on a list.
3. On March 9th, they will call you and you can go pick up SSBB.

Hope that helped.

Step 2 1/2: Fork Over $50

actually a preorder will only run you 5$ but you will have to pay the remaining 45 when you go to pick up the game

only like 4 people in my town own a wii so i have no worries

once you do all the steps people above have told you, you may get a special call, i heard from people when they preordered galxy and got the call, it was a recording of mario telling them "its a me, mario, im calling that your copy of super mario galxy is now at your local gamestop, yahoo!", who knows, you may get a special call for brawl

zapasant93 said:
once you do all the steps people above have told you, you may get a special call, i heard from people when they preordered galxy and got the call, it was a recording of mario telling them "its a me, mario, im calling that your copy of super mario galxy is now at your local gamestop, yahoo!", who knows, you may get a special call for brawl

That's Uber-kickass...

zapasant93 said:

It would be awesome if you got a call from a random character from brawl telling you to pick up your game. Here are some of my ideas:
Snake: "Otacon, it's Snake. We have a Code Red! Your copy of super smash brothers brawl is available at gamestop!"

Sonic: "Hey, it's Sonic, letting you know that super smash brothers is now at gamestop for you to get! See ya' later slowpoke!"

Captain Falcon: "Hello. This is Captain Falcon from F-Zero, letting you know that your pre-order of super smash brothers brawl is now at gamestop. Now come pick it up so I can SHOW YOU MY MOVES!"

Ridley (I would be SOOO happy if I got this call): *Random hissing and screeching noises* Translation: Your pre-order of super smash bros. Brawl is now available at gamestop!

we dont have gamestop here were I live ( NFLD btw ) but we got a store EB Games, I guessing its like GameStop..

Back