Preorder help

MztikalAce

exstatic Wii Fan
Nov 24, 2006
London
Wii Online Code
3255-1307-9630-5972
Where did you all preorder?, i was going to pre order from HMV but sadly they put up there silly limited availability sign saying unlikely to deliver to you on launch date, and now silly toys r us sold out when i got back home from school arggggggggg.

I also went to toys r us store near me and they said they getting in some units on launch day and that i can come in on store opening time at 9am 8th dec but i have school :( and they only do them silly packages best one was like £300 for Wii,TP, red steel, monster 4x4, GT pro series, and a steering wheel which is funneh as hell.

I might try belling up HMV store near me, to ask if i can get from there store as all i want is Wii, extra nunchuck, extra Wiimote, TP and red steel.

So i need help guys, anyone know places to preorder that guarentee i will get it on launch day(i know this is highly unlikely)

With only 2 weeks left im pretty certain you're not gonna get one on online, unless you buy through ebay.

My advice would be to go round you local shops and try the lesser known gaming spots - woolworths, argos those kkinds of places.

Good luck!

Ahhhhh the lesser known places, argos only sell on launch day i believe, one of my mates is getting his from there, and woolies i might have to check that out tommorrow when i go out to HMV. Thanks for the help i0n

Back