preorder wii now!!!!!!!!!!!

Forget that, I'll wait I only want 2 of those games anyway, which is zelda and red steel, but thanks anyway

should i do this? I can afford it. Its not all the games i want but i can just sell the games i dont want.,. Is this a good website? I dont want to preorder and wait extra 1-2 months to get it??? please reply!!!!!

Well I'm not getting it, because apparantly someone signed me up for that program that instantly alerts you, so I'll wait for amazon or gamestop :)

i dont think i will get it. Part of me wants to but i have no idea what to do.... ebay, wait and try to to get on release or maybe or that deal. But i dont know if u trust the site... I am signed up for the alerts also but i also think it would be like a 5 minute thing, so it would be hard to preorder same with online preorder for eb/Gs..

i decided i will wait, i dont trust this website...

Last edited:
Personally, I don't like places that pick my games for me and I'll be damned if I'm going to buy 9 friggin games with the console. I thought Walmart.com's online preorder was better since they let you select your 4 games from a list of 10 or whatever, but regardless, I don't order from anyplace that makes me pick a bunch of games I never intended to buy in the first place.

u probably can, i tried to add the item to My Cart just to see the total price with tax,. but that wouldnt even work. I dont trust this site, i wouldnt take a chance with that much money.

i have mine preordered already. and there should be enough to supply the demmand. after the launch. so you wont have to wait like till next year like the ps3.

thats what i am nervous about. If i dont get 1 on release, how long untill they ship out more and will it be like how it is at launch, people camping out to get 1???? If i get 1 after launch, would i have to wait a long time for the stores to get more and would it be insane like camp outs??? :sad:

Back