preorder

Yup, Toys R Us even took pre-orders this year but those were last Sunday/Monday.

He said Online guys, not instore.......I've already preordered (in-store) so I've not been following preorders much now but I don't think its been announced yet. Make sure you sign up for email mail notifications and you'll know when they start. I think Walmart.com just ran their online preorders so maybe not much longer

Poseidon said:
He said Online guys, not instore.......I've already preordered (in-store) so I've not been following preorders much now but I don't think its been announced yet. Make sure you sign up for email mail notifications and you'll know when they start. I think Walmart.com just ran their online preorders so maybe not much longer

That's what i'm saying. There is no stores running pre-orders anymore that I am aware of. Toys R' Us for the first console release in histry ran pre-orders this year and THEY are even done. If you want one in the US, on launch, from here on out... either A.) make a quick friend and connect or B.) Get your backpack and tent ready to camp.

I'm waiting for gamestop.com or amazon.com and if all else fails I guess I don't mind sleeping in wal-mart for my Wii.

taking preorders now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FRYS.com | Nintendo

FRYS.com | Nintendo taking preorders now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

FRYS.com | Nintendo they take preorders now. someone make a post of this and let people know..its alot of money....but whatever. my comp is sooo slow so someone make a post of this

Well folks the reason for no preorders is the stores have been rubbed the wrong way from past launches of all systems. No supply to meet the demand, Sony and xbox in truth. Promises never kept, my local stores will do no pre orders in fear of not enough units to go around. Ah but the Wii, shatters the mold, no Nintendo does. At the last gamecube launch, I got there at 9 am store opened at 10, I was 5th in line, out of 30, and 100 systems to go around. Lets not panic people, the systems will be well stocked, wiimotes in good supply as well, just those pesky nunchuks and classic controllers will be hot and hard to find.Remember mormoms travel in packs of 12 and are viscious in line.LOL just kidding. But for real the peripherals are being brought into the smaller stores by pre order only. And as far as when the second shipment will hit...monday, then tuesday. I tell no lie, I am a grown man and have my resources. My little shop I go to will get 8 on launch (7 pre ordered) then 8 on monday , and tuesday. This is a video/gamestore not a major box store.Critics will deny me...

daddyfatsackz said:
Well folks the reason for no preorders is the stores have been rubbed the wrong way from past launches of all systems. No supply to meet the demand, Sony and xbox in truth. Promises never kept, my local stores will do no pre orders in fear of not enough units to go around. Ah but the Wii, shatters the mold, no Nintendo does. At the last gamecube launch, I got there at 9 am store opened at 10, I was 5th in line, out of 30, and 100 systems to go around. Lets not panic people, the systems will be well stocked, wiimotes in good supply as well, just those pesky nunchuks and classic controllers will be hot and hard to find.Remember mormoms travel in packs of 12 and are viscious in line.LOL just kidding. But for real the peripherals are being brought into the smaller stores by pre order only. And as far as when the second shipment will hit...monday, then tuesday. I tell no lie, I am a grown man and have my resources. My little shop I go to will get 8 on launch (7 pre ordered) then 8 on monday , and tuesday. This is a video/gamestore not a major box store.Critics will deny me...

God I hope you're right, I need my Wii

Back