Prep time

nic7

Wiichat Member
Aug 22, 2006
Iowa, America
Wii Online Code
8853-1952-9704-6115
Well, i dont know if this has been posted before but we are know within one month of launch across the world (as low as 11 days in north america) and i want to know if you are doing anything to prepare for the upcoming launch of nintendo's new console.

Are you cleaning your room?

Playing your gamecube into the wii hours?

Selling your ps2?

Just anything that might be interesting.

I reconnected my dvd player to my entertainment system, cuz Ill be giving my ps2 and Gh to my sis and Ill need something to play dvds..... oh yeah and Ill be shopping/adding to my xmas list a universal remote to function with everything...

yeah thats aboot it, besides starting a pile of things Ill take for camping out.

im cleaning up my gaming area mostly because ps2, 360, and gcn wires are all over the place. I also have been deciding where to hook up the wii. i think i have decided...

Im going to brag to people that i have the wii. And I am also going to Talk my mom and father into going to the [Place name removed because i don't want stalkers] And walk into all those electronic stores :)

my biggest concern is making sure my school grades stay up.....
So far all is well.

I am also playing Zelda: a link to the past on my SNES. Also playing on my PC a lot more than usual since i'll probably be spending my last 10 days until i get warped into the Wii. Playing Company of Heroes, Counter Strike: Source, and just recently bought Neverwinter Nights 2. All great games that I will be forgetting when i play zelda, red steel, and madden

Ill probably try to clean up the entertainment thing a bit and figure out how ill set it up and where everything will go.

I've sold my GC and the games I don't feel like keeping along with my old computer to get some extra $$$ for my wii... I'd like to build a chair and buy a 20" LCD EDTV, but my wife won't let me do either...

So, I'm basically left trying to figure out how I'm going to get a Wii at launch.

yeah, im gonna prolly sale my 3 (yes, sadly 3) gamecubes for and extra nunchuk and wiimote...im not quite sure how much you can get for a gcn now adays

nothing special trying not to spend money the next few days in order to have a comfortable amount of spending money. but other than that yeah im kinda cleaning my room. putting hard wood flooring in. :crazy:

Inspire said:
I've sold my GC and the games I don't feel like keeping along with my old computer to get some extra $$$ for my wii... I'd like to build a chair and buy a 20" LCD EDTV, but my wife won't let me do either...

So, I'm basically left trying to figure out how I'm going to get a Wii at launch.

I wanted to go from a 27" to a 30 wide but I ran into the wall that is woman as well lol...

other than that I've just been on wiichat with all you wonderful people :sick: j/k

....Danm...you know I have done those things already!
I have already packed supplies for my long 24 hour wait in Walmart!!!
but i am not selling my PS2 right awy...maybe later...not now!
ohhh my dear PS2...how am I going to let go!!! :sad:

i just keep praying that 7pm on the 18th will be early enough to make sure i get a wii on the 19th

oh and im selling my crappy psp and mabye buying a ds so that i can hook it up to my wii if/when that can happen

I'm spending my time working out how too child proof my lounge room so my 14 month old doesn't stick vegemite sandwiches in the disc drive or chew on my Wiimotes. I've already sold my old Cube and games, but I am starting to suffer withdrawls, had to resort to playing Return to Castle Wolfenstein to get me through till Dec 7th.

Back