Pretty soon Sakurai will run out of things in the options menu for updates...

Nookslave

WiiChat Member
Oct 10, 2007
I mean, how many things can there be in the options? I give him a week, 2 weeks tops until one of these three things happen
1. He starts revealing BIG things (Ridley,Nook,Olimar,Isaac, God knows who...)
2. He starts revealing more music,stages, and items. I wouldn't mind this.
3. He starts revealing tremendously obvious things. You must recover! Again!

Do you think that moving on past December, he'll start updating things he didn't intend on showing because he has to fill another month, or do you think he's scraping the bottom of the barrel for options and colors so he WON'T have to do the above mentioned?

I don't think it'd be too difficult to continue updating about Brawl for the next year.

He isn't going to run out of anything.

Then why would he update about the most ridiculously dull things lately? Hey Cool! I can have a handicap! AND Widescreen! WOW!

Honestly, doesn't it seem like he's filling each day with the chum while he keeps all the real good fish for closer to the release date?

My theory is that he had picked out specific updates up until December 3rd, updates that wouldn't give away too much information, while of course keeping us interested. Now that the game has been delayed, he's been forced to give us 'filler updates' to make up for time. He can't give us updates that he hadn't planned on giving us because he doesn't want to give too much away about the game.

Ah, your probably right. He probably did set everything up first. But he delayed the game weeks before it's supposed release date, which means the weeks before Brawl we should be getting some good (or great,being weeks before release) updates.

^Yes, I am expecting to start recieving excellent updates in the upcoming weeks.

Right now he is revealing everything that was on the E4 All demo. Also some "filler" updates..

it will be interesting what updates will come out after dec, since they we were expecting the game to be out by then. The updates will have to prove to us why they delayed the game to the reminded fans. Will there be enough change to create that many updates? Or maybe they knew they needed to delay the game before this hole in the update calender. Or they could stop the updates during that period which would break my theory but i doubt they would want to make us that angry.

Wii-Fi said:
it will be interesting what updates will come out after dec, since they we were expecting the game to be out by then. The updates will have to prove to us why they delayed the game to the reminded fans. Will there be enough change to create that many updates? Or maybe they knew they needed to delay the game before this hole in the update calender. Or they could stop the updates during that period which would break my theory but i doubt they would want to make us that angry.

Maybe a demo is ready for us?

hmmm there are only like 45 updates untilfeb 10th, I don't think he'll spoil us that much...10 of those will probably be obvious ones like a tutorial on jumping, so that's 35 updates

he can reveal metaknight's moves again for the rest...

am i the only one happy that i'm getting news from a game that is totally awesome, AND ITS DAILY >_>, atleast he put the website up for us anyways, even if its like PRESS A TO JUMP, Thats good enough for me lol

well doesnt he still have a lot of peoples moves to go through and FSA's? or is he not showing the unlockable's FSA's?

arghaghrgahrgha i just made a list of 45 but than i accidentally click something else, okay ehre we go i'll do it again

40 updates
5 fsa's(warios, snake's, sonic's , zelda's, king dedede's)
=35
2 b moves for char;s(finishing two sets of moves(pit's and wario's)
=33
4 stages
=29
2 techniques(swimming, and somethign obvious)
=27
4 music
=23
4 game modes(NWFC,SSE)
=19
10 items(AT's, pokeballs and regular)
=9

than he can be like " two weeks until the game is release, im' not revealing anymore info but some videos so you can get pumped for brawl"

Back