Prez IS i0n!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
of course this is a dupe account why would i want to say this on my real account? truth is i am a popular wiichat regular. i just dont need my real account having this blood on it's hands.

if prez was i0n, then why would he ignore us.....all the stuff we said about i0n......and prez did nothing......

secretsOUT said:
of course this is a dupe account why would i want to say this on my real account? truth is i am a popular wiichat regular. i just dont need my real account having this blood on it's hands.
ok...but if i find out what your other account is, i'm totally making another account names "secretsout'ssecret'sout!

secretsOUT said:
What is your proof, WiiChat regular?

There are a lot of different kinds of WiiChat regulars. There are the ones who are loyal to this site and would only post this thread if they had proof. And then their are ones who WERE loyal to this site and felt it stabbed them in the back. These people would do anything to start mayhem here.

Where do you match up?

LevesqueIsKing said:
I for one would be absolutely pissed. We have been trying to contact i0n for months about vital problems to this site.
So you figure Prez would have seen the posts bitching that i0n isn't around which means he doesn't care much?

secretsOUT said:
ok...but if i find out what your other account is, i'm totally making another account named "secretsOUT'ssecret'sout!

I care a great deal for this site. but after this came to me, i dont know what to feel. i wasnt one of the other members who went to wiiloaded, or prinny's site. i was loyal to wiichat forever. just now i dont know. i wanna see where this goes.

lol, secretsOUT I really hope you werent stupid enough to make this account on the same computer as your main. If so, after any mod sees this thread your main will be banned in nothing flat.

EDIT: Alright then...lets see, members that didnt go to loaded, that leaves...

erm...anyone?

DOUBLE EDIT: HOW DO YOU KNOW!? WHAT IS YOUR PROOF!? Otherwise I am assuming that you are some pokehead that thinks he's a vet and is screaming for attention.

LevesqueIsKing said:
lol, secretsOUT I really hope you werent stupid enough to make this account on the same computer as your main. If so, after any mod sees this thread your main will be banned in nothing flat.

EDIT: Alright then...lets see, members that didnt go to loaded, that leaves...

erm...anyone?

I wouldnt of made a new accoutn if i wasnt going to cover myself up...
but that isn't the point here. neither is any of this random discussion. i just felt that you guys should know. that's all i did this for. just to clear this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back