Prez IS i0n!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didnt clear anything up! You aroused more questions and provided no answers. If you think thats clearing things up then your insane.

King i just got off my 24 day banned, you guys can get a mond and check my isp adress and this persons if you liek

Yeah, thats why I edited my post. You two were posting too frequently to be logging off and on. I apologize.

hell yeah it has man. Ahhh, the good old days in the Smash Bros sub-forum.

^I agree that there are too many things without explanation, however Prez's statement just matches up with this too perfectly.

He said something like us not knowing something that he knew and that it would all become clear shortly.

It was in a thread complaining about i0n never being here that Prez deleted.

EDIT: Well, I guess mr secretsOUT doesnt want to let the secret out. So...erm...eh, whats up guys?

LevesqueIsKing said:
^I agree that there are too many things without explanation, however Prez's statement just matches up with this too perfectly.

He said something like us not knowing something that he knew and that it would all become clear shortly.

It was in a thread complaining about i0n never being here that Prez deleted.

EDIT: Well, I guess mr secretsOUT doesnt want to let the secret out. So...erm...eh, whats up guys?
Atleast some people get it! Leve remembers.

Last edited:
I doubt that wario...

Let me guess, you wont give us any proof either?

How convenient...

EDIT: No f'n way DUDE! No f'n way! you just gave away your secret identity and you dont even know it. Its cool man, you know I wont tell. I dont know if you know wario, but I sure as hell do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back