Price and release of ps3 uk ????

magicstraw

Wii & 360 & psp need ps3
Dec 24, 2006
I Am intrested in purchasing a ps3 and need to know a price as i have currently got about £200 and will be able to raise money very quickly :lol: with my resources

If youre wondering why i type daft or so on because im only 14 so calm

Currently own xbox360 & wii & PSp And all the other junk:hand:

And some info on price of 20gb IN ££££ and 60gb in ££££ please people

Well yes i was looking on bbc website and they mentioned march release date and the price of £425 but they were unable to confirm that the 20gb would be being released in the uk so looks like I'm going to have to get my hustle on

keep the replies coming people:smilewinkgrin: :ciappa:

Yeah this is definately a form of discrimination !:mad5:

GamesRadar.com said:
Thursday 18 January 2007
The UK price tag for PlayStation 3 has been unofficially confirmed as £425 for the 60GB pack, which will be the only option for early-adopters at the console's launch, while Sony will finally reveal the official launch details in the next few days.

Sony Euro bigwig David Reeves has been quick to counter the rumours of an April release, as indicated by Stringer's comments published below, reassuring gamers that PS3 will still appear in March. Of course, Stringer could've simply been the victim of a misinterpretation, as a 30 March launch would still see the beginning of April as PS3's first full week of sales.

The £425 price comes as no surprise - given that that's the cost announced by Sony UK back in May - but we'll all be much happier when Sony puts an end to the incessant speculation over PS3's future in Europe and we can just get back to playing games and enjoying ourselves.

yeah.

First off don't double post.
Secondly.
I'm sure there will be a price drop for all PS3 units globally.
Sony isn't making the money it needs as of late.

Yeah, HMV got the very same £100 deposit rule.

blueradio said:
First off don't double post.
Secondly.
I'm sure there will be a price drop for all PS3 units globally.
Sony isn't making the money it needs as of late.

Yeah, but the question is when is it going to happen? I'm glad I live in the US; it sucks to be a gamer in Europe.

Back