Price drop on wii

GreyKirby

Fo-Weva Pink!
Sep 18, 2006
In The Real World
Im just wondering since there was a rumor going on about march being the month where wii will have a price drop
MAybe this was all a fake?
By the way, is the rumor i heard about april having another big shipment true... Thanks :)

yeah. with the wii being the most sold console, and 3 months into it, i'm sure they'll kick the price. Any smart person would do it, right?...right? no. no price drop.

I don't think they will price drop yet, they are counting on SSBB, Metroid, and Mario to rake in all the dough they can before lowerring the price any. So don't count on it.

no store in the u.s. can keep it on the shelf more than an hour.

zero chance of a price drop.

callme.nasty said:
yeah. with the wii being the most sold console, and 3 months into it, i'm sure they'll kick the price. Any smart person would do it, right?...right? no. no price drop.
'360 sold twice as much

and they won't have a price drop for at least a year or too

Csiguy! long time no read!
anyway yeah why in the world would the Wii have a price drop here in the U.S. I mean did you know that in Mexico and all of the Americas the Wii is very expensive? like roughly 600 dollars, I'm not kidding, so if anything, the Wii will have their prices raised here in the US.

Axtlar said:
Csiguy! long time no read!
anyway yeah why in the world would the Wii have a price drop here in the U.S. I mean did you know that in Mexico and all of the Americas the Wii is very expensive? like roughly 600 dollars, I'm not kidding, so if anything, the Wii will have their prices raised here in the US.

$600? What the hell are you smoking? It's $250 in stores, and you can find em for $300 on ebay. And no console has ever or will ever increase their price. You have to be stupid to think otherwise.

read carefully, sir, I said in Mexico and in the Americas, but of course EXCLUDING the U.S. and I'm not stupid; the Wii has a lot to offer and it's worth more than 250 here in the US

callme.nasty said:
most sold console, i wonder how many people actually believe this
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

csiguy4u said:
Why would they drop the price of the Cheapest NextGen console? Xb0x360 would have to drop it's price like $200 to even compete with the Wii's price.
it still is competeting, and as of right now 360s start at only $50 more than Wiis
and no, they wont do a price drop
A. They are still making crazy profit
B. People would be pissed about buying them early
C. Price drops come when production costs are cheaper and/or system slows down in sales
and probably in 2008, when the 360 price drops, it will probably be 200-250 for the core, 300-350 for the premimum, which will be hard to beat

Last edited:
Back