Pricing? Wii Version

drknife

WiiChat Member
Oct 10, 2006
I recently placed a reserve on a copy of the Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess at Costco.com. The price was $44.99 US dollars. Shipping was $4.99 for a total of $49.98. I think this is the best price anywhere.

Has anyone seen a lower price? I realize I jumped into buying this withoiut researching at all. OOPS!

What has been an average price paid for Twilight Princess ofr the Wii.

actualy yes lowest price i have seen it www.estarland.com they are a good site but i don't trust them with pre-orders because they didnt have enough when i pre-ordered my ds lite other then that awsome company great customer service you can actualy talk to real people who work on the site :) also very fsat shipping once its out if there ware house :)

oh yeh LoZ TLP is $46.95 at EStarland :)

For anyone not impoting reading this, try play.com. They dont take any money 'till it's sent, and games are £32.99 (£7 off the shop price- thats a whole N64 game! :lol: )

Stilll not as cheap as importing though

Why don't you all just be patient and wait till it hits the shelves!? Reatailers only say they will be out of stock on the day because it gets them and extra £5-10 if you preorder.

Back