Prime 3 has Online; Friend Rosters too!

ajvizzgamer101

Zelda Kicks @$$
Apr 5, 2007
USA
Wii Online Code
0359-1198-4523-1584
Posted by someone who played the demo:

“Interesting part of the game that I had no idea even existed. If you accomplish small tasks in the game, you are awarded with bonus tokens. These tokens come in four colors: Red, Blue, Green, and Gold. Red tokens are given as you scan a certain number of enemies/items. Blue tokens are given for scanning lore and accomplishing side tasks. Green I believe are when friends give you vouchers, more on that later. Gold tokens are given for beating bosses on various difficulties. You use the tokens to unlock hidden content in the extras menu. The final type of token is the “friend voucher”. Basically these are given for accomplishing some type of cool accomplishment in the game.

For example, when I beat the boss, a gold token flashed at the top of my screen saying it was for killing Lord Beserker. At an earlier point, I saved a GF trooper from being killed by two enemies. I was given a blue token for that one.

I also obtained two friend vouchers. In one case, I saved a GF trooper from being sucked into space. In another case, I killed 100 small bugs in a room before leaving. According to the game, you apparently send these “achievements” to your friends, and they give them green tokens. I think it’s a level of competition between friends to see who’s unlocked the most “achievements”. I was interested in this since there was a “Friend Roster” option and a “Configure Wii Connect 24″ option on the menu. I didn’t hear about this before, and I think

How about you try reading the post before commenting? It doesn't have online MULTIPLAYER, it has online. You connect with friends to see who's gained the most accomplishments, pretty useless imo.

It was confirmed a while back that it wasnt online so I have no idea why he said that.

I think this feature is amazing. Great Job Nintendo.

Cpt.McCloud said:
It was confirmed a while back that it wasnt online so I have no idea why he said that.
exactly.....its been going around for awhile now......no online for prime 3

Yea are you to lazy to read what he posted lol.......

He says: There is online but no online multi-player. So you cant play with youre friends, but you can send youre friends tokens/achievements to show off.

Sounds a bit like the Eledees/Elebits WiiConnect24 support

In my personal opinion I think that's a pretty awesome idea, now Im waiting for a release date for UK

Ya I agree it's pointless, if they put in SOME online capabilities into the game why not go the whole ten yards and add the rest of the online abilities too. like multiplayer for instance...hate this game...

I think there is more to this and Nintendo actually hasn't said anything about it. It seems pointless to use Wiiconnect24 to see each other's accomplishments...

Yeah I just read that on Go Nintendo about 15 minutes ago. Thats a pretty good idea. I wish Wii had some sort of accomplishment feature with all the games like the 360. That would definantly make me play games through and through.

Back