Prince of Persia, CONFIRMED FOR Wii:

Homicidal_Gamer

Yay I'm dead!
Jul 21, 2006
Over the Stars
Source:CLICK!

"I can confirm that a game based on the popular Prince of Persia franchise is one of many titles Ubisoft has in development for Nintendo's Wii," a spokesperson for Ubisoft told IGN today. "At this time we can not provide an official date for the game or any additional information about it."

I'm not a PoP fan, but I suppose a lot of you here are! So this is good news for you guys! Lets see how this game turns out to be with Wii's controller functions!

-Homicidal_Gamer

this is awesome! but wasnt the two thrones the last of the sands of time series? i wonder what the concept is going to be based around this time...

"I can confirm that a game based on the popular Prince of Persia franchise is one of many titles Ubisoft has in development for Nintendo's Wii," a spokesperson for Ubisoft told IGN today. "At this time we can not provide an official date for the game or any additional information about it."
Based on, not another game in the series.

Played the prince of persia versions... I think the Gof of War game was something looking like it... but I liked it more (the god of war).

Hmmm, wat will the wiimote be for? Wat can they do with it?
(except for the standard walking etc, of course)

Thats right, warrior within wasn't that all good
hope they dont make the same mistake again

Diomedes said:
Thats right, warrior within wasn't that all good
hope they dont make the same mistake again
SoT and WW were great for me. I just really want to play TT. But I want to save my money for the Wii:(
Look here ssbb_lover

Last edited:
I heard TT is really good, but short.:(

SoT is great though, I played a demo, I can't imagine the whole game!

Back