Prince of Persia : Rival Swoards, best game i've played on wii yet.

Mr.Selfdestruct

Wii-Tard
May 15, 2007
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Wii Online Code
5234-2961-1879-5832
What a good game, i've thouroughly enjoyed this game from the beginning.

This is my first Prince Of Persia game, I look forward to buying future titles.

I would rather buy the one on gamecube the two thrones, I could probably pick it up used for $15.00-$20.00, I wouldnt pay full price for Rival Swords just because I dont think new controls in a game are worth $50.00

YOU JERK. I was going to rent this game just like 20 minutes ago. I decided to get SSX Blur so I could play with the lady. I didn't think it would be that great anyways. But now I regret it :sad:

Sherwood, i also thought it might be kinda crappy. Man i was really suprised at how fun it is, and the voice narration and the Cut Scenes look like something from the FINAL FANTASY MOVIE.

I'm really enjoying this one.

The guys like a friggin ninja in the game.

Mr.Selfdestruct said:
Sherwood, i also thought it might be kinda crappy. Man i was really suprised at how fun it is, and the voice narration and the Cut Scenes look like something from the FINAL FANTASY MOVIE.

Too short of a game. I'd rather have rented it

This game was one of those gems that was made for another system, but ported beautifully. I originally had it for PC, but it was a good reason to play through hard. Though the game has only been given leaked information for the 360, considering the success it has had for wii, they would be insane not to port it. Not to mention ubisofts love for the system.

blankconnection said:
I would rather buy the one on gamecube the two thrones, I could probably pick it up used for $15.00-$20.00, I wouldnt pay full price for Rival Swords just because I dont think new controls in a game are worth $50.00
Thats exactly what I thought about it.

Two thrones was a great game so I wouldn't argue that rival swords would be good. I love POP because of the combos and basically everything the main character can do.

Mr.Selfdestruct said:
SO, prince of persia two thrones, is the same game as prince of persia rival swords ?

yup and I actually saw better review grades for the gamecube verion, in turn discouraging me from buying this game.

Mr.Selfdestruct said:
SO, prince of persia two thrones, is the same game as prince of persia rival swords ?
yea the game has just been ported on to the wii and the controls were reformatted for the wii's unique motion sensing.

Well, i just rented the game. But it sure was fun to play with the wiimotes.

To do the stabbing motions and stuff.

I thought it was pretty lame, IMO. I got bored within 20 minutes! Just wasn't interesting at all.

Mr.Selfdestruct said:

You have got to be ****ing kiding me his hair goes through his face and it's just a blob unless you took a ****, smeared it on your TV and then watched the Final Fantasy movie you are indeed a retard

WiiZero said:
You have got to be ****ing kiding me his hair goes through his face and it's just a blob unless you took a ****, smeared it on your TV and then watched the Final Fantasy movie you are indeed a retard

That's a bit harsh. I'll admit the game isn't anywhere near a PC's 16x anti-aliasing. However wii is about gameplay, and gameplay wise, I felt the controls were much better. You don't need to freak out if someone has an alternate opinion, life will indeed go on.

As for some people just finding it boring, it's just different taste in games, I personally thought it was amazing the first time I played it.

Back