Prince of Persia: Rival Swords rated Teen?

JerrodDRagon

Wii New and Reviews
Nov 28, 2006
TO
Wii Online Code
8369-4137-0402-8056
popratingmv5.jpg

WTF! I really hope they didn't edit any of the cut scenes.

Maximo said:
who cares as long as the gameplay is good,and it looks decent graphically.
umm I do, this is why everyone thinks Nintendo's system's are not for adults and I really cant blame them now can I??? Nintendo needs to grow up and give us both adult games and kid games, I have no problem with games like Wario Ware but when you try to make every game for little kids it pisses me off because alot of us Wii gamers are not little kides and want more mature games.

Maximo said:
who cares as long as the gameplay is good,and it looks decent graphically.

I agree, blood and guts don't make a good game.

JerrodDRagon said:
umm I do, this is why everyone thinks Nintendo's system's are not for adults and I really cant blame them now can I??? Nintendo needs to grow up and give us both adult games and kid games, I have no problem with games like Wario Ware but when you try to make every game for little kids it pisses me off because alot of us Wii gamers are not little kides and want more mature games.

To be fair it's not Nintendo's fault- Ubisoft were the ones who decided to alter the game.

Napalmbrain said:
To be fair it's not Nintendo's fault- Ubisoft were the ones who decided to alter the game.
but I just wanna know why? It seems stupid removing things out. why don't they spend that time polishing it up so that it doesn't look like a ps2 game.

JerrodDRagon said:

Actually gamecube is getting the M version according to the above chart.

personally I don't mind the bump down to the teen rating b/c the first PoP game Sands of time was a teen rated game and is considered by a lot of people to be the best game in the series. I was disappointed w/ the second game Warrior Within b/c it went to the M rating and threw in a bunch of gore, sexual stuff, and crappy death metal in order to get there. I mean one of the cutscenes had long close up of the evil chick's butt, which was stupid. Don't get me wrong, I liked cutting guys heads off but a lot of the other stuff was j/ dumb. Just keep solid fun gameplay, good controls, and good story and that is all you need. And don't worry about nintendo's kiddy image me and Cam talk about them losing it on ep3 of the show.

DillonCarter said:
personally I don't mind the bump down to the teen rating b/c the first PoP game Sands of time was a teen rated game and is considered by a lot of people to be the best game in the series. I was disappointed w/ the second game Warrior Within b/c it went to the M rating and threw in a bunch of gore, sexual stuff, and crappy death metal in order to get there. I mean one of the cutscenes had long close up of the evil chick's butt, which was stupid. Don't get me wrong, I liked cutting guys heads off but a lot of the other stuff was j/ dumb. Just keep solid fun gameplay, good controls, and good story and that is all you need. And don't worry about nintendo's kiddy image me and Cam talk about them losing it on ep3 of the show.
I've also read that SoT was the best of the series and that game was great. Hopefully this PoP game will be great as well.

Back