Prince of Persia: RS

fewfirstchoice

WiiChat Member
Jan 23, 2007
Inez,Kentucky
Wii Online Code
6231-9555-8344-2935
JUst got the game and love it,but I have hit a snag and would appreciate any help I could get.I am fighting the guy with no jaw in the arena and cant figure out how to beat him.It says to look at your enviroment and hit him in his eyes.So I climb high on the planks to jump on his head.But every time I go to jump on his head he moves and I miss.Are they anything anyone can tell m that may help.I have been stuck on this beast for a while and cant figure it out any help is greatly appreciated thanks.

When you jump on him, you have to wait until the screen flashes (or something like that ) , then you attack, it'll do it a couple of times while your on top of him.

It takes a few tries, took me a while... You just have to get the timing right.

Last edited:
IT keeps saying I didnt time the jump right and he either moves or throws me off.I appreciate your help but I need a little more info if anyone can help,thanks.

dude, this guy is so freakin' hard to time, but once you do, he's pretty easy. Miragepie said it all, there's nothing more i can give you. great game, btw, for n00bs to the PoP series.

Back