prince of persia

kirkwood973

THE ONE AND ONLY
Dec 1, 2006
new jersey
Wii Online Code
4697-7108-2206-9203
im at a battle against the vizier im on top of a tower and he uses debry to throw at me i was just wondering how far along in the game am i i just hope this isnt the end cause its kinda short

I'm there too can't beat him for some reason I think it's toward the end

i can get to the third part of kill the vizier were u have to climb up towards him but i can never make it to the top i just hope this isnt the end

If my memory serves me correctly gentlemen, you are at the end. I had the PS2 version though, however it's the same game just with different controls though. But yes you are at the end, and just a heads up, I am not sure how the Wii will do it, but in the PS2 version, you got to push a button fast to stab him in his forhead(sorry for runing that part). But it's an awesome ending. As well witht he wii I am guess you will have to do some sort of an action so make sure your quick on it! Otherwise you will miss the attack. But that was in the PS2 version but I beat it, like I said same game, just underneath a different name that's all. Good luck to you both.

well nevermind i found out that was the last part. real short game i bought it a week ago and already beat it i didnt even play it everyday. i went today to try to trade it in for a new game i bought it for $53 only could get $24 so i said screw it

Back