prince of persia

silversteel

WiiChat Member
Mar 23, 2007
does anybody know how to kill the first boss, the big monster man in the arena, been trying for ages

if its the one im thinking of where he's a huge giant in the center of the arena you can't attack him directly...not yet at least....i believe its to the right of him is a way to get on to some higher ground per say where you can leap on top of his head ,and perform a speed kill attack in which you will have to do 2 times which causes the monster to not be able to see you ,and then you can attack his legs ,but trust me just cause he can't see you doesn't make him easier. It took me a couple of tries to catch on.

oh, yea about this game is it worth it? i saw it for $45 buck (australian) at eb games is it worht it?

im not sure what the exchange rate is between american money ,and aussie although it goes here for 30 bux american ,and i bought it when it was 50....not so much worth the 50 (i really wanted a wii action game at the time) ,but at 30 its more worth it.

I keep getting to a higher platform but everytime I jump I just land on his shoulder and he kills me again, can't seem to get to his eyes and even on his shoulder ther'es nothing I can do to attack him

Request for "The Arena" save file US version

I'm pretty much stuck in "The Arena". This is the stage where you fight the Jawless big guy. This level is also called as first arena jawless boss.

I have been stuck here for atleast two weeks.

Can somebody give me a save file that takes me to the next level.

I dont think I can fight this guy anymore

Appreciate your help!!

you guys gotta remember when you go to jump on his shoulder it sets up for a speed kill.

I love that game :ciappa: :aureola: :O

Ok and yes it's worth it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To beat that boss (he's a tough one) you will find two platforms in the beginning. go to the right or left and there will be a opening and a "path" up. Go to the top and do this quick but your going to have to jump on him and he'll try to get you off. (its a Speed Kill) wait for all the screen thing to turn brownish and swing the nunchuck. Keep doing the speed kills when the screen turns brownish until hes on the ground. I forget what to do next but sorry about that.
After doing what ever that step was go to the other "path" and follow ALL the steps before. After this hes now blind move swiftly behind him and move swiftly to his legs now you need to ATTACK his legs watch out when he turns around though. Hes on the ground and do a speed kill and i believe thats the end of him.

Have fun,
Galaxy123

Thats what I think Iam doing. As soon as I jump on him he turns around and I fall down. Tried many times. Once in a while, i was able to stay on him but never able to get to his eyes.

Looks like you all have mastered the art of killing the jawless guy. Can you play and give me a save file?. I have a save file that is just before that.

Thanks again

Back