Prison Break Discussion Thread

Syntax

That Canucks Fan
Dec 27, 2006
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0001
This is for all the people who enjoy the hit T.V show Prison Break as much as I do. As for those who don't know what it's about I suggest you pick up season one of Prison Break and start watching. Or tune in every Monday for a new episode.

About The Show

Convinced that his wayward brother LINCOLN BURROWS (Dominic Purcell) was wrongly convicted of the sensational murder of the Vice President’s brother, which landed him on Fox River State Penitentiary’s death row, a desperate MICHAEL SCOFIELD (Wentworth Miller) attempted a daring bank robbery in order to get himself incarcerated in Fox River with Lincoln. Michael, an engineer with access to the prison’s structural design, then masterminded an elaborate plan to free Lincoln by pulling off the ultimate PRISON BREAK.

Aided by an intricate tattoo of the prison’s blueprints covering his upper body, Michael aligned himself with his lovelorn cellmate FERNANDO SUCRE (Amaury Nolasco), former mob boss JOHN ABRUZZI (Peter Stormare), homicidal pedophile “T-BAG” (Robert Knepper), the well-connected “C-NOTE” (Rockmond Dunbar) and CHARLES WESTMORELAND (Muse Watson), a man Michael believed to be the infamous skyjacker D.B. Cooper. On the outside, Michael’s only ally was his defense attorney and Lincoln’s former girlfriend VERONICA DONOVAN (Robin Tunney), who protected Lincoln’s targeted son LJ (Marshall Allman). Veronica’s quest for the truth led straight to the White House, Secret Service Agent PAUL KELLERMAN (Paul Adelstein) and the power-hungry Vice President, CAROLINE REYNOLDS (Patricia Wettig), whose brother, in secret, is very much alive.

Overcoming many setbacks, the brothers and six other inmates ultimately escaped from Fox River. The prison break had its consequences, however – Michael was forced to betray his father figure, Warden HENRY POPE (Stacy Keach); prison doctor SARA TANCREDI (Sarah Wayne Callies), who was instrumental in the escape plan and had romantic feelings for Michael, relapsed with drugs and overdosed; and Westmoreland died of injuries sustained in the escape, but not before revealing that he was indeed D.B. Cooper – and providing a clue to where he had hidden over $5 million in cash.

Outside the prison walls, the escape truly begins as the convicts race for their lives – and the hidden cash –while trying to avoid capture by the authorities. The pursuers are led by vengeful prison guard Captain BRAD BELLICK (Wade Williams), who, driven by a personal vendetta, will stop at nothing until the escapees are captured or killed.

Character Bios

Deceased Character Bios

Extras

*Please note credit is given to both lady isabel and ash for some of these avatars*​

Tonights Show Recap Will Be Posted Later On Tonight

yea ive watched every episode so far even the new episode last night.

Awesome show, over here in the UK they've just started showing the second season. Really enjoying it.

Has there been any reports of a 3rd season? I know it might be tricky for them to stretch it out for another time... but stranger things have happened.

i think the third season is already out in the US right?

About to start the second season in Australia next Wednesday. Can't wait. :D

By the way, if you do have something that's plot related, please put it in spoiler tags! :)

I'm pretty sure there will be a third season. Oh and here is last nights show recap. Click the spoiler to view it.

Squad cars and a helicopter race to block the entrance to the tunnel. Michael and Lincoln sprint behind Kellerman. The men explode through an access door and continue their run. They jump into Kellerman’s black SUV and he races away.

A trooper on the ground barks orders into walkie-talkie. He hears the faint ringing of a cell phone. The trooper opens an access door and finds Mahone, slumped over on the stairs. He calls for a medivac team, and answers Mahone’s cell.

Agent Kim answers and tells the trooper he’s looking for Mahone. The trooper apologizes, “Sorry to tell you this sir, but your boy has been shot.” Kim knows this means trouble.

Michael, catching his breath, asks Kellerman who he is. “I used to work for the President.” Michael asks why Kellerman is helping them, but before Kellerman can answer, they pull up on a roadblock. Kellerman orders Michael and Lincoln to the floor.

Kellerman rolls down his window and hands his badge to an officer. The officer informs him that, regardless of authority, they have been ordered to search every vehicle through the checkpoint. Kellerman demands to be allowed through or he’ll have all of their jobs. The officer holds his ground, but another officer speaks up, “Just let him go.” Kellerman steps back into the SUV and speeds away.

Michael and Lincoln sit up in the seats when they’re clear of the roadblock. Michael asks Kellerman again, why is he helping them? Kellerman bitterly answers, “The enemy of my enemy is my friend.” Lincoln sits up straight, remembering the moments after his transportation van accident, he knows Kellerman tried to kill him. Lincoln punches Kellerman in the jaw, sending the SUV sliding off the road. Kellerman hits the brakes and pulls the car to the side of the road. Lincoln jumps from the SUV, races to the driver side where he pulls a dazed Kellerman from the ground. Lincoln grabs Kellerman’s gun. Lincoln points the gun at Kellerman’s head and screams, “Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t blow your brains out!” Kellerman offers, “I know where Terrence Steadman is.” Lincoln readjusts his hold on the gun. Kellerman admits that he helped arrange setting up Lincoln and he tells the brothers that he too, is now being targeted just like everyone he helped set up. He slowly pushes Lincoln’s gun aside and warns, “If I wanted you dead, you’d be dead,” as he reveals another gun stashed in the back of his waistband. “You guys can keep running if you want. But if you want to be free, get in the car. This is the last time I’m gonna make the offer.” Kellerman gets back in the SUV. Michael and Lincoln share a look of concern.

Bellick stands among the other inmates in the yard, looking lost. “What’s up, Fish,” shouts Banks, a physically massive inmate standing near the work out equipment. He approaches Bellick and Bellick tries to leave. Banks grabs Bellick’s arm and tells Bellick that he will watch Bellick’s back, all Bellick has to do is bring Banks his desert after the next meal. But Bellick doesn’t want any trouble. Banks hits Bellick across the face, trying to break Bellick. Bellick quietly agrees to bring the desert.

Syntax said:
I'm pretty sure there will be a third season. Oh and here is last nights show recap. Click the spoiler to view it.

Awesome episode last night.

I think i might have missed an episode.. but what happened to Haywire? I remember he broke into an old womans house... then tried to build a raft so he could get to the windmills like in the painting? Did he get caught after that ?

I believe he's still running around. However I haven't heard that much about him..

im one episode ahead of you syntax :D :D :D heres what was in lasts nights episode
Just some hints and i might be wrong with some names here, Bellick brings his brownie to banks the next meal, but banks says he wants more for his friends making it 4 brownies a day but soon after bennick hits Banks one the head with a sock full of rocks like five times, bennick didnt get caught i think, im only telling you 2 parts of it, the vice president is being transported to DC by his body guards but Lincoln and his brother manage to capture the vice president (not telling you how) and bring him to a local motel, Lincold has a plan to make the vice president confess, but the other guy thats with him says they should go to DC. (a few scenes later.....) The Vice president now they dead on the floor of the motel surrounded by Lincoln his brother and the other guy, did the vice president kill himself? Or was he killed? what exactly happened you ask? Well your going to have to wait and find out..... (mainly because im not good with names and im too lazy to explain the entire spoiler :drool:

I've been downloading them since halfway through season one. We so far behind here, so I get the new episode the day after it shows in the States :D

I believe it's episode fourteen.

Reminder: New episode of Prison Break is on tonight. :) Will be updating with a show recap once the show is over.

Back