Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 For Wii

Wii-Bhoy

Me Wif My Boxing Glove!!!
Jan 28, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
4037-3554-3960-7367
I Was Reading ONM (Official Nintendo Magazine) The Other Day. Pro Evolution Socer 2008 Is Coming Out For The Wii! And Its Supposedly Got Wi-Fi! I Cant Wait For This Game To Come Out, Itll Be Sweet. Spring 2008 Its Supposed To Be Realeased. "We havent seen it moving yet but insider reports suggest that it will change the way footie games are made from hereon in." A Quote From ONM.

im just getting it for the 360 next month, proper controllers are alot better for football games

cif said:
im just getting it for the 360 next month, proper controllers are alot better for football games

:wtf: How do you know? You've never played a proper football game on Wii. And dont say Mario strikers, that is NOT a proper footie game.

I am not sure about this one.

I like the way Fifa looks, might have to sleep on this one though :lol:

**** fifa it sucks, and yeah i suppose but all my mates will have it on 360 so i will want to be playing them

cif said:
**** fifa it sucks, and yeah i suppose but all my mates will have it on 360 so i will want to be playing them
same here Fifa does suck. ive always liked Pro Evo better. cant wait for this game to come out itll be rockin!

Back