Pro Evolution Soccer 7

lilsam

Wii Want PES!
Oct 26, 2006
Blackburn, UK
Wii Online Code
7672-3478-6034-0335
I read an article here where they said its DEFINITELY going to be released, but that was a while ago, so has it ben confirmed?? Plus, who will buy this game?? Online would rule on this game, anybody share my views?

i am an obsolute massive fan of pro evo and im a big online player on pes6 pc.
i would love to see pes7 come out on the wii but i dont know quite how the controlls would work.
check out pesfan.com

Mario sports is the only sports game for me

id love it for the wii, they coul use the gamecube controllers and have it online...

Before the launch they said they were developing it for the wii, and experimented with the controls.... nothing officials has been said though, or so i think

I prefer Fifa,
And since EA are working wonders for the Wii I think we'll see it this year.
Go FIFA!

ottoman said:
id love it for the wii, they coul use the gamecube controllers and have it online...

No, Just no, Wii controls are the way to make it.... Online would be good though

I guess it's more of an england thing

canadawiilover said:
Dude... Im buying any soccer game out there for the wii. Or actaully any sports games too.

As will I canadawiilover, whether its FIFA, Winning 11 or ProEvo I don't care, I love soccer games and I think they could be great on the Wii.

They wont use a gamecube or classic controller for any new wii game.

konami are develping a football game which is must likely to be pro evo/winning eleven.

Nothing has been said about fifa much but since EA alwars release everything on everything i would be surprised if they dont release one for the wii.

Wii_Smurf said:
I prefer Fifa,
And since EA are working wonders for the Wii I think we'll see it this year.
Go FIFA!

Rumor has it that FIFA wont be on the Wii or PS3, Microsoft announced that FIFA soccer would be exclusive to 360 for a year and EA seem to back that up.

Konami on the other hand is rumored to be developing Winning Eleven/Pro Evo for all systems.

It seems a dumb move by EA as it could finally cement Winning Eleven as the definitive soccer sim on all platforms except 360.

Until theres more definite news it looks like the only soccer choices for Wii (in the short term) are Mario Strikers, GC FIFA or importing GC Winning Eleven from Japan.

Fifa 07 was the game that was next gen exclusive to 360 i beleive so fifa 08 will resume as normal i suspect:D

id love it if pro evo 7 came out for the wii and your right lilsam it would kick ass if it had online play

fifa 08, BETTER be on wii...or pro evo....and they both better be online too.

Back