pro street changed 4 wii

Jslck630

FiGhT KlUb
Jan 6, 2008
pennsylvania
Wii Online Code
7702-6506-3298-6252
Well if you guys have need for speed pro street for wii they took alot of stuff out from the PS3 version first online playing i mean who doesnt like 2 play online second people and cars moving in the race days not a big deal but just dont like looking at still pics of cars and finally the damage on your cars in the ps3 version you can break your mirror, hood, bumper mostly anything on the wii u hit a wall ur mirror cracks and paint scratches i think that is messed up but im still a wii fan i really dont like ps3 well peoples comment this and add me

Last edited:
He is just saying that the game has been changed quite a bit compared tot he Ps3 version. Thats all i got out of that post.

If i understand correctly, the PS3 version has a more advanced physics engine.

Jslck630 said:
Well if you guys have need for speed pro street for wii they took alot of stuff out from the PS3 version first online playing i mean who doesnt like 2 play online second people and cars moving in the race days not a big deal but just dont like looking at still pics of cars and finally the damage on your cars in the ps3 version you can break your mirror, hood, bumper mostly anything on the wii u hit a wall ur mirror cracks and paint scratches i think that is messed up but im still a wii fan i really dont like ps3 well peoples comment this and add me

yeah, :yesnod: i heard! I was going to get Pro street, but luckily i managed to catch that the online play wasn't available on the wii, and apparently the crashes or something like that aint either!
I'm getting desperate for a decent racing game though too.

Back