Pro Wiivo 2008

I'll still buy it, but I would have taken the master league over online or any other feature any day, this is a shocking move. Not including a career mode in FIFA ruined it for me.
What is wrong with these developers, don't they realise wii owners like depth to their games?

whatever.....the game i still good, as long as there are other modes, it will still be the best!!

Sigh, at least it has the "Champions Road" Feature. I still don't understand the reason Wii developers feel the need to leave out important modes of games which other consoles get...Fifa 08's lack of Career Mode really made me angry!:mad5:

did anyone actually read that it has a world championship mode...cmon you travel the world versing EVERY SINGLE CLUB thats pretty awesome

Aw, the master league isn't really that great in PES anyway, but it is too bad they didn't include it!

"did anyone actually read that it has a world championship mode"

As long as it's not like that **** on the DS.

"the master league isn't really that great in PES anyway"

Are you high?

"Off topic but still: stop it with stupid puns in the title!!!"

No!!!!

I've only played PES on the PC, and it just seems like the Master League could be so much better than it is. In fact, ML in PES 3 was better than any of the more recent ones.

But yes, I'm disappointed it won't be there, too. I guess I can play on the PC for ML....

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
its clubs not countries so it will be much better
Umm ML is clubs... one of my worries about this game is that they're making it too "kiddyish", for example the screenshot above of the formations and also that they are including mii's in the game.

I think he was replying to my comparison with the Pro Evo 6 competition on the DS (which is countrys), I honestly can't see this champions road crap being much better though even with clubs. What I like about the master league is starting at the bottom, building a great team and continuing for as many seasons as you like, changing the difficulty level as you go. This comp looks like it will be a case of winning each section to reach the end, then what? football doesn't just end, theres always next season.

I agree with you on the "making it kiddyish" comment, I like my pro evo to be serious.
There is also no need for the use of the mii's, it didn't do anything for FIFA (with the silly party games). When ever the use of miis are implimented for third party games, it's so obviously just a feeble attempt by the developer to make it look like their making a "special" effort for the wii version.

Back