Problem Arises!

More than likely a disc will come with the system to add any last minute upgrades...or online upgrades...the systems testors recieved...from what I read were to review the games solely. I aint sweating this **it. Good post by the way. These kids on this site need more **it to keep them up at night.LMAO

Last edited by a moderator:
daddyfatsackz said:
More than likely a disc will come with the system to add any last minute upgrades...or online upgrades...the systems testors recieved...from what I read were to review the games solely. I aint sweating this **it. Good post by the way. These kids on this site need more **it to keep them up at night.LMAO

Hey, the Wii is keeping me up at night and I'm 21. I've been awake since 4 in the morning...17 hours ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe the SD cards are just for content and the wii's built in memory is for the saves and the mystery memory on the controller (i think it was lke 2mb or something like that) is for transfering saves from one wii to the other

Mitch2025 said:
maybe the SD cards are just for content and the wii's built in memory is for the saves and the mystery memory on the controller (i think it was lke 2mb or something like that) is for transfering saves from one wii to the other

There is probably some explanation or Joystiq is just retarded. Because I find it highly unlikely that something like this would slip through Nintendo. You'd think they tested the sd card slots prior to mass shipping them.

Back