Problem: Forcast channel and news channel

Freezer777

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
My Forcast channel and news channel dont work. I click update, then it asks me if i want to check for updates, i click yes then it tells me "There are no updates available for this wii since it already has the most current system software. ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM? (cant get the News and Forcast channels to work)

And this is how i feel when trying to connect to the internet :mad2: I continually have to "refresh" my Connection Settings (i have wireless connection). Anyone share my pain?

These channels are available in early December and into January.

Wii News & Forecast

;)
Freezer777 said:
My Forcast channel and news channel dont work. I click update, then it asks me if i want to check for updates, i click yes then it tells me "There are no updates available for this wii since it already has the most current system software. ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM? (cant get the News and Forcast channels to work)

And this is how i feel when trying to connect to the internet :mad2: I continually have to "refresh" my Connection Settings (i have wireless connection). Anyone share my pain?

You need to look more carefully, i missed it too, it sais in small print, the service isnt running yet, or isnt operating.

After hearing this, is reserched why this was, and i found the News & Forecast cahnnels will be up in the Uk on the 27th of jan 2007.

hold on till then

Back