Problem three red lights

diiwii

WiiChat Member
Apr 21, 2007
LAOS!
I have got a Xbox 360 too

if i start it it works fine but after about 10 secondes it freezes and in the ring of light gives three red lights...
I contacted Microsoft and they told me that i should check if the power adapter light was green and it was..
What do i have to do now?

He is in an xbox forum...and sorry, but i cant help you since i dont have a 360.

You've had a hardware error and I'm sad to say you won't be able to fix it easily yourself. Contact Microsoft again, and they should say that they'll come pick it up from you and fix. (That's what I did last week, and I should be getting it back this week :]). Hope this helps.

im_a_super_smash_bro said:
he's in a wii forum! (xbox section tho) I suggest look it up on google.

So Tell me, Why is there a xbox360 thread in the wiichat forums?? JUst for SHow. U have no reason to even pop in here really, its ovoius that ya a Nintendo Freak.

Go complain to the admins if ya disagree with the 360 thread.

But to be honest with ya all. the xbox Orignal forums is prob the best place to go to get info, Cuts the hot headed Nintendo Mario Freaks of ya back 2.

Mitch 2025 said that he just unpluged it (everything)
get all dust off and try again.

cs couldn't help you any further?

the end result should have been problem solved or you sending it in for repairs.

the 3 red lights is usually the three rings of death for the 360 :(

UKResist said:
So Tell me, Why is there a xbox360 thread in the wiichat forums?? JUst for SHow. U have no reason to even pop in here really, its ovoius that ya a Nintendo Freak.

Go complain to the admins if ya disagree with the 360 thread.

But to be honest with ya all. the xbox Orignal forums is prob the best place to go to get info, Cuts the hot headed Nintendo Mario Freaks of ya back 2.

maybe you should learn how to spell

Back