Problem with games

joe_duffy

Wii gamer, 360 gamer
Jan 8, 2007
United Kingdom
Wii Online Code
2755-2722-6827-0320
Hi, some of u will have played on Godfather and Scarface for the Wii so some of u may know what i am talking about. On them two games when u click the guide button on the Wii mote to go home it comes up slower then usual and also some times they crash. Anyone else ever encountered these problems???

No I cannot say I have, then again I don't really click the home button, just turn off the console. Maybe something was wrong with the games, or your Wii?

nothing is wrong with the wii cause all other games work perfect and the guide button comes up at a normal speed

You should contact the company. Somethng like this happened to me after playing RedSteels; the game would freeze at some points but UbiSoft didn't want to admit it was the game, until I started yelling at them, and posting videos of the errors all over the net (well not all over, just one site lol).

Yer I will probably just ring Nintendo about the issue and see what they say, so the guide button came up slower then usual for u and it froze a few times? btw I love ur sig bud

i have the same problem with call of duty 3. I solved it by going back to the main menu of the video game and then going to the wii menu. maybe this will solve your problem.

joe_duffy said:
Yer I will probably just ring Nintendo about the issue and see what they say, so the guide button came up slower then usual for u and it froze a few times? btw I love ur sig bud

You'll probably have to contact EA, but if I were you I'd send both of them (Nintendo and EA) the same email. I hope they help you, I hate when stupid corporations rip off the average Joe (Nintendo seems to be really good if it's their fault though). I still hate Ubisoft for that btw, I should sue them for making me have to pay postage lol jk, I won't waste my time suing.

Back