Problem with GHIII Whammy Bar

Alkaline

Let It Roll...
Feb 4, 2007
London England
I'm in the boss battle with Lou, and I keep losing when I need to use the whammy. I keep pressing it down but it doesn't seem to do anygood. Do I need to press anything else or is it broken?

It says it's calibrated?

it happened to me so i just took out the wiimote and put it back in and it worked

lou is easy. just save up like 2 or 3 of those battle power things and just waits until he has a lot of notes and then just send one, then another after its finished, and if you need to, the last one.

LiquidD said:
lou is easy. just save up like 2 or 3 of those battle power things and just waits until he has a lot of notes and then just send one, then another after its finished, and if you need to, the last one.

Thanks fot the tips. I thought Slash was a lot easier than Morello, and Morello is even harder than Lou IMO.

yeah, i found if you press down on it when it is loading the song in the beginning, it won't work for you. Make sure you have it in the starting position when loading the song or when you first load up the game.:ciappa:

lol, i found that out too because im a cheater, i have a roll of tape next to the bed and i tape the whammy bar down thinking more points lol... and it worked first song i did it and it didn't in the next song realized u have to wait till just after song starts for it to work... :)

Back