problem with my wii - i mean my wii as in the console

nintendowiiconsole

WiiChat Member
Feb 19, 2007
hi,

me and lee.jarratt were sending messages to each other on our wii's. However I had to go to eat my dinner. when I came back my wii was glowing, but when i tried to turn it on nothing happend and it carried on glowing

so am i doomed?

nintendowiiconsole said:
hi,

me and lee.jarratt were sending messages to each other on our wii's. However I had to go to eat my dinner. when I came back my wii was glowing, but when i tried to turn it on nothing happend and it carried on glowing

so am i doomed?
id unplug the power out of the back and go from there. if it doesnt come back on after that then "doomed" you might be.

did you turned it off?? or did it just start it glowing by itself? and did you try to turn it on with the wiimote or manually?

well, if you try to turn it on manually and it doesn't come on... then unplug and plug back in

He unplugged the power n everything, i just dont know what to do :|

thats really weird. id maybe leave it unplugged for a while or something like a few minutes. if nothing happens after that id go ahead and call nintendo. im sure theyll take care of you.

if you get the problem solved, or you call nintendo, come back here and post it for us. we are always interested to know how things are fixed, or how nintendo handles things

Back