Problem With second Temple (Spoilers?)

byrtenator

WiiChat Member
Nov 16, 2006
So in the second temple you have to raise the water level to get to the door to boss BUT I can't do it. I've got the big key but the water level isn't high enough. I've done one stream so it goes to the middle and raises the water level but I dunno how to do the second one. I've read walkthrough guide but didn't see it there. Plz help :p

byrtenator said:
So in the second temple you have to raise the water level to get to the door to boss BUT I can't do it. I've got the big key but the water level isn't high enough. I've done one stream so it goes to the middle and raises the water level but I dunno how to do the second one. I've read walkthrough guide but didn't see it there. Plz help :p

Try looking around the room with the rotating staircase. Do you notice any clawshot places you can shoot up to? Try looking at clawshot spots you haven't tried before. If you still haven't figured it out, here is the solution:

I am assuming you have beaten the mini boss in this level and gotten the clawshot tool. When you head back into the rotating staircase room, look for a clawshot tile that doesn't have a pully on it. You have to use the steel boots in order to be heavy enough to move the staircase to let in the last bit of water in order to get to the boss.

I hope this helps

Isn't That The Third Temple?

EDIT:
Try This!
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJwevBc6cQw&mode=related&search=[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:

Quite right. Did I give the wrong information then? Sorry if I did. But I am pretty sure there is no water involved in the Goron Mines aka 2nd temple. :D

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Technically the water temple is the second temple because the second dungeon was not a temple. :p

What the original poster should have said was third dungeon. :yesnod:

kitkat_bar said:
Sure...show me up. See if I care :sad:

Sawy...

I Just Remembered This Video When I Saw This Topic...
You Should See The Other Glitches Sexy_Zora19(The Guy Who Posted The Video On Youtube) Has Made! This Guy/Girl Is AMAZING!!!

how do i get to the key for the boss in the water leval? the water is not high enough

Check that you have made the water actually flow into that central room with the revolving staircase. Then move the staircase around so that the water from both sides contributes to the filling up of the room (this means to move the staircase so that water doesn't flow down the steps).

guantagan said:
how do i get to the key for the boss in the water leval? the water is not high enough
If it's the key for the boss that you're after, you'll find it in a room in the eastern half of the temple, lower level.

Back