Problem with Wii and Xmas

toggle

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
Hiya,

I have a bit of a problem, and I guess im asking you guys for advice what to do in this situation.

I live in the UK so the release date for the Wii is not until early December. I really want a Wii and so tempted to pre-order or to camp and buy on release. Problem is, I have a feeling that my girlfreind has bought me one for xmas.

Heres the reasons why I think so:
* She bought me the item a couple of days after I said I wanted a Wii
* She still hasn't recieved the item in post
* On a few times has had to check up on the item
* The item costed between £170-190
* Its the rough dimensions I imagine a Wii box would be
* My whole family won't let me pre-order the Wii

This is the frustrating bit, because since I really want a Wii at least before the new year I really want to buy one on release or get one for christmas. Problem is, no-one will let me pre-order or buy one on release as I get the "you don't know what santa will bring you" reply.

Thing is, If I don't get a Wii for christmas I'm going to be so pissed off as I'll of waited all that time for nothing, and I'll be very lucky to try and get one within the month after xmas.

What should I do? And does it seem like I got a Wii? If not a Wii, what else could it be?

And to rub salt in the wounds - Wii adverts have started to be released in the UK.

I guess you could always get a preorder from a store that doesnt want a deposit up front, then if she's bought you car mats instead you can run down to the store on boxing day and get your allocated console.. hopefully.

But i'd imagine getting a preorder now for xmas may be tricky giventhe demand and the huge preorder backlog there will surely be.

Just say to your mum or girlfriend or whoever "Right, im just going to go pre-order my wii". If its a no then they probly bought it for you. And you are over 15, right?

P.s. you can cancel a pre-order!

lol,

Yeah im 19 for someone who asked.

Its just really annoying, I guess I'll just wait and see..

Reason why I wanted one for xmas is because Im planning to buy myself a 20" LCD to play it on; then lock myself in my room for the time off work over xmas, lol.

I think so...

Theres 3 things that can happen on xmas.

1) I dont get a Wii and I cry
2) I dont get a Wii because they have secretly hidden it. They will bring it out after I really dont think I have one and it will be like a huge surprise - when in fact I know their plan all along.
3) I get a Wii and Im happy :)

Heres what you do:
1. Sit woman down
2. So missus, you fancy some sex?
3. She says yes
4. you say "now listen here woman, untill you tell me what you got me for crimbo you aint getting jack off me! thats right! none of the old 'in out' for you me old girl"

5. She crumbles and tells you she got you a Wii
6. Make babies baby

Result

gavin.worrall said:
Heres what you do:
1. Sit woman down
2. So missus, you fancy some sex?
3. She says yes
4. you say "now listen here woman, untill you tell me what you got me for crimbo you aint getting jack off me! thats right! none of the old 'in out' for you me old girl"

5. She crumbles and tells you she got you a Wii
6. Make babies baby

Result

You sir are a genious - although Im not too keen on the making babies idea.

For anyone out there that thinks that girls don't desire sex as much as men, your all wrong. If anything they crave more so; they just dont talk about it :p

I concur.....

They're bloody rabid, you gotta love them for it though, sneaky little minxes.

my girlfriend plays my gamecube in her saucies, black frilly numbers, gorgeous. Its a sight to behold, a beautiful machine and a beautiful woman in harmony, as one.

You can't beat that, i'm grinning form ear to ear just thinking about it :ciappa:

Back