Problem with wii sports resort

Pimpess

WiiChat Member
Jan 22, 2011
Hi, i'm new to this whole wii situation and when I tried playing this game for the first time I saved the wrong control option ad now it won't let me play until I install the motion attachment to my control.
I tried erasing the saved data from the console but every time I restart the game it requests this attachment and won't let me play with my wii remote plus.
Can anyone help me please?...

Thank you
Pimpess

it's a confusing question. do you have a wiimote with a built in motion plus, and not the attachment itself?

Last edited:
it's a confusing question. do you have a wiimote with a built in motion plus, and not the attachment itself?

I just have the remote with no attachment... Oh so the one i have has the motion plus in built... Anyway, because I chose and save the other option before starting the game it won't let me start. How do I erase this saved data?
I've tried formating the whole thing but didn't work...

Hope this helps and thanksfor trying to solve this for me!

Wii Sports Resort is one of the few games that MUST HAVE the Motion Plus for it to work at all.

So it not a 'save option' but a requirement.

Ohh... And does my remote plus comes with it or do I have to get the attachment?
Thankyou

ok to make sure the wiimote sez it has built motion plus like this:

www.nintendo.com/wii/console/controllers

if you have another brand of wiimote check the box. if your controller doesn't have the built in motion plus, go buy an attachment. if it is motion plus built in and still doesn't work, whew................ i did some research and only know that motion plus problems are common. call nintendo costumer service in that case.

Back