Problem

PinkFloyd

WiiChat Member
Aug 24, 2007
OK, I go to play RE 4 and all it does is keep slashing the knife. So I assume there's a problem with my RE 4 disc. Then I play Madden and I cant snap the ball. I need some feed back because im out of ideas and I have no clue how to fix it. Hopefully this is a Wii mote issue and not the Wii it's self.

Nope, fresh one where put in yesterday. I'm not that stupid I actually know how to use my Wii.

If its not your batteries, then your motion sensing part of the Wiimote may have been damaged. You may want to contact Nintendo to discuss the matter.

Maybe even though I don't have a problem using it as a cursor. If that was the problem then I would think that using it as a cursor wouldn't work at all or it would be really finicky. Hopefully thats the problem because im picking up a wireless sensor in a couple of days.

I had a problem with the sensitivity of my wiimote. For some reason it turned itsself up to the highest sensitivity and kept doing the same kkinda thing that yours soulds like. All I did was went into settings and turned it back down.

That is what Nintendo told me to do! Worth a go before calling them at least!!

I already played around with the sensitivity settings. Im just going to call nintendo and talk to them. I should still have my warranty too.

I've been playing around with it and it only freaks out when I need to use waggle controls.

Back