Problems already!!

mikey54

WiiChat Member
Feb 3, 2008
Hi guys,

just bought my wii yesterday, set it all up and turned it on, it says press a to continue (works fine), then it says select language and nothing works!! I have resinced the remote about 5 times and nothing, i've tried turning it on and off and still nothing???? anybody know?

yeah, cos otherwise i wouldnt of got passed through the first screen, but thanks

No, the sensor bar is a little black bar you put on top of your tv or below your tv. It has nothing to do with the "Press A" mechanic. it has to do with moving your cursor around on the screen.

Just for the hell of it make sure you press the little Red button by the batteries for the remote and then the Red button behind the little door on the front of the Wii to sync your remote with the console.

nxcmp said:
Just for the hell of it make sure you press the little Red button by the batteries for the remote and then the Red button behind the little door on the front of the Wii to sync your remote with the console.
The Wiimote you get with your Wii is already presynced to your Wii console. :yesnod:

When u resync it are u holding or just tapping each red button at the same time. if u r holding it that clears all synced remotes

Back