problems of the 21st century

I completely agree with you on that point. There are some people who are responsible enough not to be poisoned by the media, but those people are becoming rarer and rarer. Another problem that contributes to this is poor parenting. In this current day and age, you could see young children watching the most inappropriate stuff. Maybe if parents took charge and controlled what their children watched, the youth wouldn't be so poisoned.

Precisely. It all starts with the family. As more and more people become corrupt with poor values and other mal-influencing statistics, the children they raise gain these poor values, and continue to adopt further poisonous thoughts into their views and morals. The wicked become wickeder, and those with proper values are outnumbered, or are snuffed out. The good die young... Be it in body, or spirit.

The media, simply put, is an outlet of corruption. Something to cause bad parenting to turn spoiled or mal-raised children to turn into something ugly.

yeah I know I want a thread for opinionated BS that was the whole point :)

Watching the news on Obama's latest speeches saying he willing to go against his own party to reach an agreement on the economy.

And junk like that - any thoughts?

Going against your own party is a stupid statement, I'd say. I think there were both republicans and democrats at these economic-based meetings. Rather, I believe one should always be willing to discard the views and values of their own political party, if they so believe it's for the good of America. Needing to clarify this shows how twisted political parties are... There is hardly middle ground. =/

No political parties' views alone are going to cure America of corruption, economic distress, and all other problems and the like anyways... Our political system, like almost every other system, is broken. Simply because those who run it from the inside are corrupt, and the public who run it from the outside, are bigots...

Although, I'd be happy to disregard all that philosophical-political junk I just spewed if he can 360 the economical situation by pulling a Bill Clinton move out of his ass. Especially if he can manage to set something up if he won't be getting a second term.

yay! :lol: liked that.

About gas: I keep seeing the evening news give every drop and hike in gas as if channel sponsors are selling it :yesnod:

yay! :lol: liked that.

About gas: I keep seeing the evening news give every drop and hike in gas as if channel sponsors are selling it :yesnod:

I aim to please with my pessimistic paragraphs of displeasure. :thumbsup:

Every once in awhile, I catch someone watching the news in the corner of my eye. More often than not, it's advertising the current low gas prices in the area... $3.60 is hardly low. =/ The world needs to stop being selfish idiots who want a badass-looking car with visual appeal instead of being cheap, efficient, and still powerful while being run by electricity and/or water.

Or we could make like Amsterdam and start using bikes like crazy, in the larger and more packed in cities. People do nothing but walk in NYC and cities of similar population density, so why not get a damn bike if people want speed and convenience? Sure as hell is less expensive.

Last edited:
Double Post in White Noise, kill me.

So, one of my favorite debates on the sin and corruption this world is filled with, is how every generation becomes more ugly of soul and moral than the last, as I lightly touched upon in my first post about the media. Normally, I'd go into another large set of paragraphs, but instead...

http://hiphopwired.com/2011/07/14/t...her-to-avoid-playing-a-game-of-yahtzee-30097/

I'm late to the news party, sure, I always am. Regardless, anyone who is a sociopathic crazy like these little shits and/or serial killer, add these sinister pieces of scum to your list, if ya don't mind.

Yea, It's been noticed in the scientific world that human beings are actually degenerating as a whole.

On the subject of using more efficient vehicles: I'll start using efficient cars when they stop looking like dam toasters. And electric cars don't last long during road trips and such.

I just laugh at people who drive these big pickups and minivans is all. I just don't see much efficiency in the economy and find it ironic when people talk about gas when they're idleing at a red light half the trip.

Hmm sociopaths? we get the type here who know about 9 month, 2 year less a day, and 3 year with parole sentences that can be reduced - leading to paid vacation from a poorly organized criminal network. And here it just high school dropouts that think they are tough and make the city sound worse than it actually is.

Sound like familiar sociopaths? It's funny how it gets around to us when in other places it is so common it's not worth talking about.

On the subject of using more efficient vehicles: I'll start using efficient cars when they stop looking like dam toasters. And electric cars don't last long during road trips and such.

Ahah, my point of looking for car appeal over efficiency indeed.

Although, when said like that, I can't blame you. :lol: If they'd simply make them look like normal cars (if that's somehow impossible, I call bullshit...) and boost the longevity of the vehicle for said long trips and drives, I don't see why the **** people wouldn't want them. Much cheaper in the long run, helps the environment (if said buyer cares about that), etc.

Sound like familiar sociopaths? It's funny how it gets around to us when in other places it is so common it's not worth talking about.

Less funny, more depressing... =( Generally, Sociopathic disorders are created in people due to parental/family issues, which is coming full circle with what we've been discussing oh-so recently. Be it neglect (in EVERY form, not parenting "properly" qualifies as this, even), abuse, and other social-related influences on the mental growth of a child.

Don't bigger vehicles result in more profit for the economy?

Do they? How's that work, exactly?

^ more money toward car companies=less bankruptcy.
More use of vehicles means more repairs that would help smaller business. That sort of thing.

Well yes, cars boost the economy, 'course. My question was how are big cars more profitable to the economy? By costing more and needing more often maintenance on average or somethin' of the sort? :lol: That could cause bankruptcy in lower middle class, and any section of the middle class for that matter, with the economical depressions that're going on now.

... Economic lows are a twisted circle jerk of stupidity. =/

Or am I being stupid and misunderstanding?

I always value friends and family more than money. Someone needing a favor or a loan from me is always getting a good deal from me.

every year it is the same story about national debt. I'm pretty sure this recession has lasted from before Clinton fixed it.

new topic: countries without elected leaders try to overthrow their rulers, but in democratic countries the violence, the protest, and response from the law is entirely different, correct? Every policy from every business, every public official down assisant secretary on a school work term, and every subsection from any nation's law is STILL subject to someone calling for policy change. It's just far less punishment in North America and Europe than in places where your government kills you, or at least your country kills you less often.

Defending your right to not to be harmed by the law, or just blatent excuses to abuse a legal system? Sometimes I cannot separate (A) and (B) there.

I wouldn't say money is the most important thing in the world being the problem. I would say, greed alone being the problem. Wanting money, fame, earthly possessions and still more. Gangs, drug circles, crime, and many other sins and wrong-doings; greed is a huge reason why they all exist, if not the very reason.

Defending your right to not to be harmed by the law, or just blatent excuses to abuse a legal system? Sometimes I cannot separate (A) and (B) there.

And this here is a big reason why the world's gone to hell; we have trouble telling whether our fellow man is indeed as our brother or sister, or skin-clothed vermin trying to leech off of everything and everyone they can. Law and court truly do protect and help people get by in the tough times said clothed vermin can impose on good folk, but the scum of the earth will take advantage of what should only defend people in the right. Be it using it for their own gain, or to find loopholes and easy ways out after committing to a terrible deed.

A grand example of this are the terrible London Riots (that aren't just London anymore...). It was originally a simple protest over a (suspected) wrongful murder, and some idiots decided this would be a great opportunity to **** up their own city. More idiots joined in the ransacking, larceny, arson, etc. just for the fun and the acquisition of something they not only haven't earned, but simply don't deserve, being the pathetic pieces of human-form trash they are. So now we've a huge ****-wave sweeping across Europe.

Some of these fools will get their just desserts (if it's not rotting and getting anal raped in maximum security, it's not ****ing bad enough for 'em, though =/), but many of them will get off scot free. Not necessarily by abusing laws and a lack of brutal punishment for defying the law, but by hiding behind a wall of other people. Since they aren't in fascist Nazi Germany or other country examples ruled by an iron fist, secret police forces or the government can't rush into every home, arrest everyone and torture them until they admit to crimes they have or haven't committed.

Good people are sparred by not having such an all-out approach to criminals, but baddies get away regularly... A trade off, indeed.

Last edited:
Iran shoots down U.S. Drone-WORLD MEETING WITHOUT U.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gee sorry guys I know it's Sunday and most of you want to sleep in but I want to speak. I am a Canadian citizen and understand CAN/U.S. military alliances but as always I have to right to say that politically, we are in for another tumultuous decade.

(This is confirmed as far as four websites and 3-4 news broadcasts, much can change, but no hoax.)

A "no fly zone" imposed by another country is AN ACT OF WAR. An unmanned aircraft from said other country imposing said "no-fly zone" is AN ACT OF WAR. Iran taking down said unmanned aircraft is an ACT OF WAR.

Russian and Chinese delagates are meeting to end ALL DEPENDANCY on the U.S. dollar in effort to break military structure and create a new world currency reserve, meanwhile in Russia much protest over last election over accusations of ballot rigging i.e citizens deny Vladimir Putin`s parliament is valid, on top of that U.S. preliminary presidental elections are...

^OPINION^ presenting several Republican candidates in a ``he said-she said`` fashion AS IF Obama can`t waste a dollar losing and is off playing golf.

I am quite anxious to hear the rest of this, I heard months ago a bunch of youtube wingnuts talking about WWIII starting with a push in Iran, they might be wingnuts, but I lost all faith in mainstream media years ago. For now gone serfing all media whether slanted or not....

Back