*PROBLEMS =(* Wii on HDTV with Component Cables...

shrimpy20

GH Metallica FTW
Dec 19, 2006
Lowestoft, England
Wii Online Code
2783-8719-1866-4201
Hello, I have a problem with my Wii hooked up to my Digimate 32" LCD HDTV with the Component Cables.

You see... Everything looks fine with a nice quality, BUT whenever I try to play any of my VC games it doesn't work! It goes onto the game and then keeps coming up with a blank screen but it will appear if I press the home button... =/ I thought it was to do with my resolution.. So I set it up in 576i and changed the widescreen to standard. And still it wasn't working!! =(

I really want to know how I can fix this... PLEASE HELP!!

Thanks..

shrimpy20 said:
Hello, I have a problem with my Wii hooked up to my Digimate 32" LCD HDTV with the Component Cables.

You see... Everything looks fine with a nice quality, BUT whenever I try to play any of my VC games it doesn't work! It goes onto the game and then keeps coming up with a blank screen but it will appear if I press the home button... =/ I thought it was to do with my resolution.. So I set it up in 576i and changed the widescreen to standard. And still it wasn't working!! =(

Thanks..

Some VC games use 50hz mode. It sounds to me like your TV is not compatible with this for some reason.

FRuMMaGe said:
Some VC games use 50hz mode. It sounds to me like your TV is not compatible with this for some reason.

Well I hope not... :(

Sonic randomly worked the other day!

But none of my VC games are working at the minute..

I did find this website which showed how to fix this kind of problem, I tried it and still got no results.. I can't find the link again (I searched for it before posting this reply). But it does sound like other people are having this kind of problem... According to my Google Search Results! :p

shrimpy20 said:

Thanks..
I've got the same tv with my wii. Component cables arrived today but I actually get a worse picture even after changing wii settings. I get snowing effect . Any ideas how to fix this ?

;)

Back