Problems with your Xbox360 after the May update

If anyone has been having problems with your Xbox 360 please let me know because ever since this update my system has been freezing almost 5 times a day.I have a friend on 360 and he has never had any serious problems with his Xbox 360.After the update came out his system fried so I am getting really tired with this crap.I had my system off for about 2 days.I go back on and play Rainbow Six Vegas and then it froze so if you have this problem like me or even know someone who has been having a problem like this please sure to let me know.From SystemOfChaos2200

use the edit button, dont double post.

also, if this was an attempt at a bump, then read the tutorial on bumping.

Stranger said:
use the edit button, dont double post.

also, if this was an attempt at a bump, then read the tutorial on bumping.
Lol...a 7 minute bump.

Read both the tutorials for bumping and editing your post.

well my launch box died right before the update and my new one (manufacture date = 12/2006) runs just fine. however ive only been playing halo3 on it and no discs have gone into the drive yet but as far as i can tell, its just fine

No problems here after the update. I've been playing C&C:TW on a 3 to 4 hours sessions and no freeze or crash whatsoever.

BTW Please don't answer to my post saying "thanks for letting me know" or some stupid thing like that. That's no honest way to increase your post count. ;)

Back