Problems?

lilsam

Wii Want PES!
Oct 26, 2006
Blackburn, UK
Wii Online Code
7672-3478-6034-0335
The sensor bar may not fit on my shelf as it is huge.

And on games such as Tiger Woods, whee you will have to give the controller an allmighty swing, I have a small room where it will surely hit something, as I am literally 2.5 feet from my tele when i am sitting down

Does anyone else share this problem?

Or could someone tell me otherwise, that you only have to swing it a tiny buit on golf games?

Thanks

Sam

You don't have to do wide swings with the Wiimote. You can do little tiny movements. They just exaggerate the movements in the videos and commercials to make it look cool (and it is :D)

What do you mean the sensor bar is too big o_O It's like the length of two pencils and an inch high, you must have like the smallest TV imaginable.

lilsam said:
The sensor bar may not fit on my shelf as it is huge.

And on games such as Tiger Woods, whee you will have to give the controller an allmighty swing, I have a small room where it will surely hit something, as I am literally 2.5 feet from my tele when i am sitting down

Does anyone else share this problem?

Or could someone tell me otherwise, that you only have to swing it a tiny buit on golf games?

Thanks

Sam

i kinda have the same problem as you... i have a hd tv downstairs but everyone watches tv on there so if i do get the wii i will have to put it in my lil bros room and the tv and the bed are like roughly less then half a metre away from each other

but like he said you dont need to go crazy with the wiimote just a few wrist movements...

do you need a good tele to play on a wii cos it may have system requirements!
Oh I think I saw a bad picture real up close at a dodgy angle!

The size of your screen won't matter, you will just have to change your setting for on-screen pointing, and the sensor bar is so small I think it wouldn't even be wider than my little 13 inch travel tv is, and the sensitivity will make it so you can do exact/exaggerated movements or subtle/small movements.

lilsam said:
do you need a good tele to play on a wii cos it may have system requirements!
Oh I think I saw a bad picture real up close at a dodgy angle!
What the hell are you talking about?... System requirements on a television?

Yer like a HD tele as I heard on The Xbox you needed a good tele to support the graphics

no i dont think you need an amazing tv to run the wii.... any tv should do unless its one of thoseportable ones that fits in the palm of ur hand

The Wii doesn't require a HDTV. In fact, it doesn't even support HDTV. If you have a tv with composite plugs and a screen, then you can play the Wii on it.

And concerning the whole HDTV issue, it is merely the resolution that changes. Higher resolution means more picture clarity. I don't associate that with graphics at all, but that's just me.

it doesnt support HDTV's but it does have 480p (instert sarcastic WOOT here ---> X)

The 360 doesn't even require an HDTV. It just looks better on one, wheras if you plug a Wii into an HDTV it will look the same as on a standard TV. It's not possible to put a requirement on the TV for a console. You can even unplug it from the TV and the same signal will still be flowing through the cables, it just won't have anywhere to go. The console doesn't know one TV from the next and the TV doesn't know one console from the next.

i still don't get what you guys mean about which tv's will suit the wii. mine is a philips tv and it is not even a flatscreen meaning the screen is curved is it still possible for me to play wii

Back