Problom with Super MonkyBall !! (( wiimote ))

UAE_Sniper

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
hi all :)

i have a problem with my game ...

i cant connect the wiimote to play with my friend (( 2 players ))
in mini game

i can connect the player 1 wiimote .. but the player 2 wiimote not connect

but in wii sport ... its ok ... and i can player 2 players !!!

so
can anyone tell me the right way to do that :(

ive had this problem before, all you have to do is take the battery cover off , next to the batthey there is a red button...

make sure your wii system, there is a cover on the front sytem, and you flip it over for the memory card, there is ALSO a red button there, make sure you reset the system, when it goes on, press the red button the WII and on the WII MOTE...at the same time, make sure its sync-ing up together. and then you restart monkey ball and it should be good to go when you are in the players mode

good luck

tm1nor said:
ive had this problem before, all you have to do is take the battery cover off , next to the batthey there is a red button...

make sure your wii system, there is a cover on the front sytem, and you flip it over for the memory card, there is ALSO a red button there, make sure you reset the system, when it goes on, press the red button the WII and on the WII MOTE...at the same time, make sure its sync-ing up together. and then you restart monkey ball and it should be good to go when you are in the players mode

good luck

thank you.. you are the man ... it's work :thumbsup:

Back