Professional Wrestling Thread

He was funny when he was with too cool (Scooty 2 hoty grand master sexay (SP))
And what ever happend to them ?

The Dudleys are in TNA now (well they where last time I watched it)

LOL, I REMEBER GOOD OLD 2003 WHEN WILLY WAS A DMARK.

when undertaker was buried alive i thought he was legit dead.

Singhson said:
I remember hearing that one time Arnold Schwarzenegger came on wrestling and had a fight, is that true?

I did see a vid of it
But not the fight

<<Remembers when Mike Tyison joined the old DX

Oh shiz, how'd I miss this thread?

I'm praying to God that Cena gets his act together. I truly like the guy, he is a great role model, but his character is unbareable.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Oh shiz, how'd I miss this thread?

I'm praying to God that Cena gets his act together. I truly like the guy, he is a great role model, but his character is unbareable.

LEVESQUE IS HERE BAH GAWD AND HE HIT A MODIFIED POST ON THE THREAD.

Yea, cena aint too bad but his chracter:

NEXT WEEK ON RAW:

CENA CUTS A PROMO:

"YO ORTON, WASS UP DAWG. ME AND MY CHAING GANG ARE GONNA GET YOU.

ugh un bearable

He was so much better on Smackdown with the US title.

His character fits the 'up against the world' gimmick perfectly, but you can't be up against the world if you've got the biggest title in the freaking business. The steps toward de-Cenafying the WWE:

1. Change the WWE title back, the spinner is absolutely embaressing to us fans, and is a spit in the face to everyone who has ever held it.
2. Let Cena rest. Why rush his 12 month return to 4 months when WE NEED A BREAK FROM HIM ANYWAY. Have Orton fake re-injure him at No Way Out. This gives Orton even more heat going into mania [where he'll face Triple H] and bring Cena back in time to start a feud for SummerSlam.
3. Send him down to Mid-Card. Give him some kind of storyline in which he's lost his talent why'll he's been gone or something. The fans can watch him rise through the ranks from rookie to midcard and eventually all the way back up to main-eventer. Give him the intercontinental belt for a while and have him shoved around a bit. This will re-invent his fanbase, making him a super-face once again. The fans will absolutely eat up him losing so much in the beginning, but then they'll love to watch him rise through the ranks as he improves. Then, at WM25 have him win the belt again. DO NOT OVER DO IT, have his reign only be a few months, and give him a good heel to work with.

Cena is just being mis-used. He could still very well be the next Hogan, he just needs to start over.

Undertakers new finisher is called "Im getin to old to lift people so ill just lie here"

Darkprinny said:
Undertakers new finisher is called "Im getin to old to lift people so ill just lie here"

LOL, SO TRUE.

AND WHENS THE US TITLE GONNA BE IN A STORYLINE AGAIN, I LOVE MVP HE'S MY SECOND FAV (first being KENNEDY...kennedy)

Back