Professional Wrestling Thread

Are those your guesses, good sir? I can't quite agree with some of them, and would be really surprised if they're proven true.

No Way Out will *hopefully* be the first ppv I've watched in over a year.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Are those your guesses, good sir? I can't quite agree with some of them, and would be really surprised if they're proven true.

Theres allways my way to watch them (IE online)
If only more people whould upload them to stage6 instead of loads of bits on youtube

LevesqueIsKing said:

Same here, No Way Out is looking decent.

I think for the most part those were guesses, I am not sure about a Cena vs. HHH match at Mania again..kinda boring no?

CantGetAWii said:

I think for the most part those were guesses, I am not sure about a Cena vs. HHH match at Mania again..kinda boring no?
Well the WWE has been on a down fall since becomein WWE instead of WWF

For once I want Randy to give a wrestler a holiday

What happend to RVD ?
After the RAW aniversey hes not been seen

Darkprinny said:
Well the WWE has been on a down fall since becomein WWE instead of WWF

For once I want Randy to give a wrestler a holiday

What happend to RVD ?
After the RAW aniversey hes not been seen

So your saying the changing of a company's name has made the quality less?
Honestly i think they've been going downhill since mid 2005.

Rob Van Dam is taking a break from wrestling, and no he has'nt left the wwe.

bigwilliiy said:
So your saying the changing of a company's name has made the quality less?
Honestly i think they've been going downhill since mid 2005.

yes2sb1.gif

CantGetAWii said:

I personally liked their first mania match. I think Trips brought the best out of Cena, but that was a while back, before I knew what I was talking about xD

There have been plans FOREVER for Trips vs Orton at Mania. I'm talking like mid-07 they were already planning this out. I for one hope that Cena's return isn't so important that they scrap that plan, because I'd love to see the match.

Im thinkin that they need to get rid of brand precific wrestlers

LevesqueIsKing said:
I personally liked their first mania match. I think Trips brought the best out of Cena, but that was a while back, before I knew what I was talking about xD

There have been plans FOREVER for Trips vs Orton at Mania. I'm talking like mid-07 they were already planning this out. I for one hope that Cena's return isn't so important that they scrap that plan, because I'd love to see the match.

Well yeah, their first match was good. I just don't wanna see it again at Mania. But yeah, its been rumored to be HHH vs. Orton or Batista, something like that for a bit. Seems Orton is the best fit now, and I liked your idea about Cena starting up again, rebuilding his fan base. He needs a non title feud for a while.

CantGetAWii said:
Well yeah, their first match was good. I just don't wanna see it again at Mania. But yeah, its been rumored to be HHH vs. Orton or Batista, something like that for a bit. Seems Orton is the best fit now, and I liked your idea about Cena starting up again, rebuilding his fan base. He needs a non title feud for a while.

Many people believe it will be HHH vs Orton vs Cena.

and the samckdown main event is edge vs taker

CantGetAWii said:
The only reason he's still at the top is because he's selling so much merchandise. He desperately needs remade.

Comments on RAW:
-Anyone else notice the 'don't do drugs, kiddies' clip? I don't buy it. Vince, along with a few main eventers are probably still on them.
-Whats the point of all this hornswaggle bs? The only thing I like over it is its getting Finlay's name out there.
-Why Why Why Why Why did they pick those people for the SD Elim chamber? Replace BDV with Kane and Khali with Henry and it *might* be a decent match. It would be even better if they replaced them with two smaller guys, but that isn't going to happen. And I thought Matt was supposed to be back by now...?
-The main event was *amazing*. The entire time I was expecting them to go into some gimmicky thing where all the other guys in the Elim Chamber would come out to start a Brawl [because they said the main event would be the 'Elim Chamber preview'] but I'm so glad they didn't. Michaels and Hardy pulled off a tremendous match, and thats coming from someone who doesn't like Jeff.

Main event was good.
They gave them Pay Per View time, and both of their moves were done well.

And I agree on the Smackdown chamber, but they don't have any big names over there, at least not like Raw. Raw has too many. Maybe Cena should go there?

I was actually also thinking about that. Cena would fit in much better on SD; I'd even be okay with him being the champ. I still think that bringing Kennedy to RAW was a huge mistake. He could have been an amazing World Champion on SD. Vince is so damn selfish over his A show. Either make them equal, or get rid of the brand extension as a whole.

I was totally shocked when Jeff Hardy Beat HBK.....and got a little pissed because we havent seen HHH in for 2 weeks....1 week was family problems dont know about the second week

My hopes for the chamber on Raw...is for HHH to win...got wrestlemania and win it a 12th time.....

I'd say Trips' chances of winning the chamber are somewhere around 90%. Throwing Cena into the mix has bumped his chances down a bit [seeing as they've already met at mania] but it is still incredibly likely.

Back