Kenji510

WiiChat Member
Feb 4, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Wii Online Code
8193-4915-4160-2184
180464b.jpg
\

Hey guys do you think this game is any good and i heard its a popular game in japan as well, so it might be fun and cool game.... what you all think?:cool:

It's a puzzle game. Lotsa brain teasers.

I'd suggest it.

Cool thanks cause i was the trailer of it and looks pretty fun... alright time to go to gamestop and get me a copy of it!

in my circuit city ad, it said that you can buy this game for free with the cobalt ds and get a free case for the ds. i noticed the wi-fi seal, what kind of wi-fi is it?

kurokaito said:
in my circuit city ad, it said that you can buy this game for free with the cobalt ds and get a free case for the ds. i noticed the wi-fi seal, what kind of wi-fi is it?

I think its for downloading new puzzles from ds download stations and also the wii later on most likely from the Everybody's Nintendo Channel

The game is great. Unlike most DS games, the voice-acting is done very well. There are also clips of the anime snow throughout the game, and they do add good content to the game. I have never actually watched the anime itself, but it seems to follow the storyline of the anime. You adventure around the village, doing various tasks, and solving "mysteries". Most of the puzzles in the game, have no relevance to the game, itself. Surprisingly enough, the hints in the game itself will be used. I've used a couple of them already. Puzzles are NOT straightforward, they can stump you, and can be very challenging. You'll also get a sense of adventure in the game. You'll be able to direct your character to various locations throughout the game.

Overall, the game is a great addition for your DS. Many, many puzzles to tackle, and weekly puzzles will be sent directly to your DS, via wifi.

I too have played it. I have done about 20 puzzles and played 2 hours maybe. I need to start some other games though. i am so addicted to CV though.

Back