Project H.A.M.M.E.R.

Sam_Harris said:
I never said that Red Steel was made by Nintendo what is your point, your in one place in the world I'm in another
thelegendofzeldatwilightprincess.jpg

redsteel-1.jpg

splintercelldoubleagent.jpg

Don't try and revert upon what you've said. You made yourself look like a complete ass, and at least admit that you are wrong. I specifically said that Project Hammer is being made by Nintendo, I never said that it's being made by Ubisoft but going to be on the Wii. So before you try and ever question anybody, make sure your head is outside of your ass.

Edit: And I work at a video game store, and I've seen Twilight Princess, as it's rated T. And those are not how the ESRB ratings look like, those look quite unusual. And if you don't believe me that Twilight Princess is rated T, why not go to Nintendo's official Wii site? Here's the actual link: us.Wii.com - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess So once again, your arguement is invalid.

Last edited:
Kamikaze said:
Don't try and revert upon what you've said. You made yourself look like a complete ass, and at least admit that you are wrong. I specifically said that Project Hammer is being made by Nintendo, I never said that it's being made by Ubisoft but going to be on the Wii. So before you try and ever question anybody, make sure your head is outside of your ass.

Edit: And I work at a video game store, and I've seen Twilight Princess, as it's rated T. And those are not how the ESRB ratings look like, those look quite unusual. And if you don't believe me that Twilight Princess is rated T, why not go to Nintendo's official Wii site? Here's the actual link: us.Wii.com - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess So once again, your arguement is invalid.

OMG, obviously u do not live in Australia. So U dont diss Sam_Harris for those pics as they are true. Those are correct ratings, they are on all media products in Australia. We do not have a Teen rating, so everything thats teen generally gets put to M or sometimes PG. So technically, his argument IS valid. And i reckon this thread was major queer, WTF! i mean comeon, like 90%+ people on this forum probably know wat PROJECT HAMMER is!

Well for the 10% that don't, they will find this useful. And for "MAJOR QUEERNESS!" go with your petty insults elsewhere, with your "OMFG!!! Youz da pwnnnnerz!". Now, if you have nothing to contribute to this post, rather than being in someone's rectum half the time, make sure not to make any worthless posts. :)

Kamikaze said:
Well for the 10% that don't, they will find this useful. And for "MAJOR QUEERNESS!" go with your petty insults elsewhere, with your "OMFG!!! Youz da pwnnnnerz!". Now, if you have nothing to contribute to this post, rather than being in someone's rectum half the time, make sure not to make any worthless posts. :)
Is it just me or do u have something for Asses and rectums? And what was so pointless? I clearly pointed that those were correct ratings! And about me making worthless posts, i think u should not make worthless threads!

This isn't a worthless thread, as it does in fact have to deal with a game related to the Wii, that is on the correct forum. It would be a worthless thread if it did in fact have nothing to do with a game on the Wii. It's not my fault that you knew upon the game, I saw no thread of it and obviously there had been posters who knew nothing of the game either. So therefore this thread is quite relevant, and sure you may have more sensitive ratings over there, that's not my fault. But for US within the North American (and many other areas) region, Project H.A.M.M.E.R. will be the first Mature rated game made and PUBLISHED by Nintendo.

Yes but this has been announced since since the name Wii was announced so I think the people who are interested in the Wii would know about this and in your first post you never said anything about it being the first Nintendo M game on the Wii you said
some guy obsessed with heads in asses or rectums said:
It's going to be the first rated M game coming out on the Wii.
So stop going on about how we suck because we cant read your mind

As I've previously stated, simple teenage games become mature for you. Super Smash Bros. Brawl will even be mature, but I'm talking about the North American region (as well as other regions with regular ESRBs.), so instead of getting into a huge emotional ***** fit that you've heard about this, just skim the thread and post a thread that you can contribute some useful information.

"Zelda is M Red Steel is M Marvel Ultimate Alliance is M,Call of Duty 3, Farcry Vengeance and Splinter Cell are MA"
------
All 4 of those first ones aren't M.

slurba said:
"Zelda is M Red Steel is M Marvel Ultimate Alliance is M,Call of Duty 3, Farcry Vengeance and Splinter Cell are MA"
------

ESRB ratings are more sensitive outside the North American reigion.

slurba said:
------
I was saying that went to M and above:mad2:

Back