Project Hammer Might not be cancled?

PS3Stinks

Wii Beats Everything
Sep 22, 2007
Wii Online Code
2909-2896-6123-9201
I checked here and if you go to the bottom of the release dates it says that Project Hammer TBA 2008 if this was already said I am sorry didn't find any results on the search bar. I think I'll get it if it does come out!

HERE IS THE SITE

Well, it was never actually canceled. Its development was paused to work on another game. This game looked kool and I was mad when they paused it. Hopefully they'll start to work on it again soon.

This site isn't reliable at all. It's still canceled, and yes it was canceled. This site just hasn't updated their release dates.

The only reliable sites in terms of newly added release dates are Nintendo.com and maybe IGN.com.

well I know that it has been updated within the last month I check it quite often and the site owner is still active and doing a weekly podcast but you might be right they could have a lack of information

nic7 said:
This site isn't reliable at all. It's still canceled, and yes it was canceled. This site just hasn't updated their release dates.

The only reliable sites in terms of newly added release dates are Nintendo.com and maybe IGN.com.

I won't believe that until I see proof from an official source that it has been permanantley axed.

Here is some iffy proof SITE it says TBA but it doesn't have a year.

PS3Stinks said:
Here is some iffy proof SITE it says TBA but it doesn't have a year.

This proves nothing... lol.

And its funny how on that site, it already has a user score.

Yea people do the same thing at Nintendo.com they rate games before they are even released.

Yes, I have been saying this for a bit now.
Other sites, and even magazines are talking about the game again, and are showing TBA release dates just recently..even a few issues before the one I read didn't have the TBA nor mention the game at all.

So hopefully the game is back underway.

CantGetAWii said:
Yes, I have been saying this for a bit now.
Other sites, and even magazines are talking about the game again, and are showing TBA release dates just recently..even a few issues before the one I read didn't have the TBA nor mention the game at all.

So hopefully the game is back underway.

I dunno I have a feeling the team was sent to work on Super Mario's Mini Game Fun Fest But Not Like Mario Party.

PS cantgetawii, awesome sig! is that new?

This game will come out, I doubt if it will be cancelled. But I'm more excited about Disaster Day of Crisis!

The game looks good in THIS VIDEO the hammer attacking was a little slow passed though I like just rapidly waking stuff more than waiting in between strikes.

Back