Project M Discussion Thread

'Ey MR, you got any idea how t' consistently link D-throw -> U-Tilt with Ganonderp? It's essentially D-throw -> B-air for low percentages, great damage builder.
The D-throw to U-Tilt can be DI'ed. That's why I never do it. The D-Throw to B-air works only at a medium percent. For low percents I recommend D-throw to tech chases.

Ok that one D-Air to U-Air to D-Air spike was pretty cool. I wonder if it's guaranteed if done right.

/reason I left

ANSWER ME SOME1 PLZ.
You might need to have your Wii cleaned by Nintendo. I wonder if they still do that.

I wonder if there's enough time t' wavedash between the D-throw and U-tilt...

D-Air -> U-Air -> D-Air? Don't remember that one.

Regardless, with really fast fingers and the proper percent, D-air -> RAR sourspot U-air -> D-air sounds like it might connect well when near the ledge.

The first D-air launches the person from the stage up.
I saved the replay so I will have to look at that one again but I can't remember if I RAR'ed it but the tipper might stun them long enough and put them in the right position to get that down air spike.

Speaking of Up air tippers. I wish they gave Captain Falcon his Up-Air tipper spike from 64.

http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Captain_Falcon_%28SSB%29 said:
Up aerial - Flips in the air. Many consider this attack to be Captain Falcon's most versatile attack. Depending on what part of the hitbox connects with the opponent, it can send the opponent up, forward, or backwards, or in certain cases keep the opponent, for all practical purposes, in place (the spot where the most knockback occurs is at Captain Falcon's heel when a person is hit from Captain Falcon's back). A common use for this attack is to simply just chain Up Aerials together into one huge combo. 16% damage.
His Up-air is pretty weird.
I believe I have seen it spike

[video=youtube;cIsP4ZPfB4s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIsP4ZPfB4s[/video]

Turbo Mode is like every single fighting game ever + Smash... which is why I won't care for it. IMO the only good thing 'bout it is creatin' and showin' off some swaggercombos.

Or just ****in' around, obvsly.

Back