Project M Discussion Thread

Ivysaur's Neutral B does damage?!? lolwut

Yep, on start-up. No idea if it's useful at all. Maybe it can combo into Seed Bomb with godlike timing if the knockback doesn't lift an opponent off the ground or somethin'... which would still be risky 'n useless.

Also, little known fact, Snake can move while grabbing people

I knew that since I've read every characters' P:M description thing.

... Not that I know how t' do it lawl.

That's probably the worst example of me not havin' a life that I've ever heard. It couldn't of taken even an hour t' read all'a them.

That's probably the worst example of me not havin' a life that I've ever heard. It couldn't of taken even an hour t' read all'a them.
I've probably read at least 90% of the Smogon Pokemon analysis articles. Well, maybe a bit less if you count Little Cup.

Guys, Roy has one of the best Dash Dances in Melee
He also has Marth like grab range and a good Wavedash

Also
Air Glide Toss is a thing in Project M

I expect your Peach t' take a stock or two off my Boozer in our next session.
Satisfied?

Last edited by a moderator:
You should really learn to glide toss
Your Link, Diddy, and Peach would be better

It's really easy. Cancel your Airdodge or your Dodge with your equivalent to the C-Stick

I can Glide Toss. Just never do it 'cause I'm dumb like that.

... That, and my Diddy is still super scrubbish. I need t' get consistent with just walkin' 'fore I can use ATs effectively.

The Air Glide Toss is really easy to do. And it ain't on the ground and since you already know how to jump. I think your ready for it.

Googling about t' search for Roy data. Found nothin'; not that I was surprised... but I did discover that disrespect for modding (and thus, P:M) is a not-so-rare mindset amongst dumb ol' console gamers. da fuq?
Just did the same thing
Some people really hate Project M. Too bad for them eh?

But I did figure out that Smash modder Dantarion and Phantom Wings have been working on a Clone Engines for years.

So, I tried P:M Marth for probably my second or third time. His wavedash is decent. I might use him online sometime, when I'm in a derpy mood.

MR, when in slow motion, Marth has a tiny bit of a moonwalk, can you confirm this?

Some people really hate Project M.
Shh, they might knock the site down again.

Back