projector

2stupid4u

WiiChat Member
Aug 23, 2006
i was kind of thinking of geting 1...........thats extremly cheap!like a 300-400 price range the only reason i want 1 is because 1.bigg screen and 2 my room is too damn small(its like 3-4 feet from my tv to my bed(where i sit) i think it would b really hard to play a lot of wii games when your 3 ft away from the sensor bar..............but if i had a projector i could pit it in a diferent part of my room i would have plenty of space(ill try to get a pic of my room)so long story short i need a cheap projector...............o ya by the way my dad hogs the tv in the living room so my wii cant go there:mad5:

A projector??? Why would you want one ??? better off buying a tv in my opinion but anyway projectors... they haven't got great quality (Unless you want to spend big) and you need a nearly pitch black room so you can see it better...but like i said before i would rather a tv than a projector :) Anyway... thats my opinion, not yours, you might a like projector.

wolf231 said:
A projector??? Why would you want one ??? better off buying a tv in my opinion but anyway projectors... they haven't got great quality (Unless you want to spend big) and you need a nearly pitch black room so you can see it better...but like i said before i would rather a tv than a projector :) Anyway... thats my opinion, not yours, you might a like projector.
dont u think they have projectors that can ajust to the lighting of the room??

if you got darker blinds or curtains over the window it might work, otherwise you might be better with an hd crt, around 27 in. for $500

The bulbs for them are pricy thats why I dont have one

(maybe with the six numbers then ill haveone)

Back